U.S. Cellular Interview Questions in Omaha, NE | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Wireless Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Omaha, NE) in July 2015.

Interview

You will get a call from a recruiter to gauge your interest and explain the job description. From there you will have another scheduled phone interview with HR. If you pass that, you will interview at the location you will be working with your direct management team. If the management team decides to move forward with you, you will receive a call from an HR representative with a conditional offer pending the successful completion of a background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Typical retail sales interview questions. Tell us about a time when you did (X). How would you rate your skills and experience? S.T.A.R format, so be honest and direct.   1 Answer

Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Omaha, NE) in May 2015.

Interview

It was pretty chummy. I knew the interviewer from interactions as a previous customer. It helped that I could tell he liked me. It was mainly just wasting time to fulfill what would appear to be a normal interview i guess.

Interview Questions

• "Describe a situation where you had to do something you thought was unethical"   1 Answer