U.S. Cellular RWC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Cellular RWC Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

RWC Interview

Interview

Asked situational questions, they were very professional. The process was smooth, I received a call then was invited in for the interview. They asked me about ten questions and afterwards they called and told me they would like to move forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Cellular

RWC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within a week about an interview. Then I went in for a 1 on 1 interview with the store manger. They manily asked questions about my background and how I would fit in the position.

Interview Questions

• What personal skills mak you a good fit for this position.   Answer Question

RWC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular.

Interview

Pretty basic interview, phone interview, store interview, followed by another phone interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can get more than originally offered based off of previous experience in the industry.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Madison, WI) in March 2013.

Interview

I submitted my application on line, had a brief telephone interview, in person interview, background check and drug screen. There was no interim communication, and the individual stores had no information.

Anonymous Employee in Oak Lawn, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Oak Lawn, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

hiring process was really quick. I was notified within the next week and ooverall it took three weeks from initial interview to an offer

Interview Questions

• there were no difficult questions. The questions basically stayed arround your experiences with customers in the past   Answer Question

Negotiation

very smooth. gave me what I asked for and were willing to work with my school schedule.

Anonymous Employee in Kinston, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Kinston, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

It takes a while so don't apply here if you don't have a job or don't have time to wait. Calling the store you applied to is also a waste of time. They don't even know where you are in the process unless they decide to hire you, so once you apply your application sits in purgatory for a while waiting to be discovered.

Interview Questions

• There were allot of personal questions about my family i didn't appreciate   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was this is the most we'll offer you, take it or leave it period.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2009.

Interview

Online assessment. Phone interview. Interview at business office. Store interview with store manager and sales manager. Once you are hired, you will have 3 weeks of training and then a 1 on 1 skills check test. It is pass or fail. If you fail you are terminated from the company.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time where a customer had a issue and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Merrillville, IN) in August 2009.

Interview

This is a hard company to get in. The only reason I got in was because of a employee referral.

Interview Questions

• They only ask you behavioral based questions: "Name a time when you had a difficult customer, what did you do to handle the situation"?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, I took original offer.