U.S. Cellular Interview Questions in Tulsa, OK | Glassdoor

U.S. Cellular Interview Questions in Tulsa, OK

3.2

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Tulsa, OK) in December 2015.

Interview

They are VERY thorough in their hiring process. I interviewed in November 2015 and started in late March 2016. In the interim, I had to take a lesser paying job and constantly check up on my application. I did a phone interview with one recruiter, my in person interview with another recruiter, and got my schedule and start date from yet another recruiter. The process takes a long time which means that you will be waiting and might want to get temporary job in the interim if you are not working at the time that you interview with them.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Tulsa, OK) in November 2015.

Interview

They sit down with you and ask you some questions about yourself and some of your goals and experience in past jobs as wel as give you some examples of situations and how you waoild react to it.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in a time where a customer was angry about an order or service.   Answer Question

Telesales Wireless Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Tulsa, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

Very brief phone interview, followed by an onsite interview. Shortly after was offered the job contingent on a drug and background check. The whole process was relatively quick. The online application was also quite easy. I don't remember taking an assessment .

Interview Questions

• Behavioral experience questions. "Describe a time when you dealt with an upset customer and how did you resolve the situation" etc etc   Answer Question

Retail Wireless Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owasso, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Owasso, OK) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and from there proceeded with a digital interview. I had to download an app that allowed me to record myself answering questions they provided. That interview is reviewed and if the management liked you and your skills, you got a formal interview in store.

Customer Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Tulsa, OK) in December 2013.

Interview

Initial interview, 2nd interview and then (if accepted) drug screening and employment details and pay details. The whole experience is pretty quick overall and the logest waiting time is to hear your one-on-one interview results.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time where you felt your skills were used to create a win-win for customer and business   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Tulsa, OK) in August 2013.

Interview

It's hard to get into this gig. It's almost necessary that you know someone. Training is fun, and there's a very positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't a negotiation. They gave me a schedule and a compensation amount.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Tulsa, OK) in July 2012.

Interview

There was a interview with the hiring manager that consisted of behavioral and performance based questions. Then I met with and interviewed the peer team. Beyond that I met with the hiring manager's leader for an informal meet and greet before being offered the position. All in all the process was throrough without being too exhausting. The peer and hiring leader leader meeting were billed as meet and greet, but we all know they are also interviews in their own right.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember the exact questions. Specific examples are a key and in most cases the interviewers would dig for more information when the answers were not sufficient.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was within my acceptable range and I accepted without negotiation.

Telesales Wireless Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Tulsa, OK) in June 2011.

Interview

very short interview, asked basic questions that were related to work previously done with the company. they were very throughough and took all of my preivous experience into account. i felt very relaxed the entire time

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Tulsa, OK) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied online and then was sent an email to come into the center and take a test online. The online questions were more of a survey about yourself and "what would you do in this situation" scenarios. I then had a face to face interview, then received a callback with hire dates

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Cellular (Tulsa, OK) in January 2010.

Interview

Company takes it's interviews very seriously for leadership positions. Had a phone screening, then a two-on-one (challenging, but fun), then another two-on-one (which was easy), Then took a 6 hour skill test on computer and over phone. It tested organization, coaching, prioritization, communication, and decision making. Moved through the process pretty quickly, except for background which was a little slow.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to have a difficult conversation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was satisfied and I did not try to negotiate