U.S. Department of Agriculture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Department of Agriculture Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2018

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Interview

No interview; just called and asked if I was interested in the job and talked up the job. For example, saying that there are always opportunities to move up and the ability to make as much money as I wanted as long as I was willing to put forth the effort.

Statistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Department of Agriculture (Olympia, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

My phone interview was simple and easy. They asked about my course work and experience and other "standard" interview questions. Overall exactly what you would expect when interviewing for an internship.

Bio Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U.S. Department of Agriculture (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty straight forward review. Asked prior experiences, qualifications, and went over where I saw myself in a few years. Inquired on what fields of research I had interest in.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Interview

Monday -Friday , 10AM -5PM,
    Telephone Interview, Face to Face, Skype interview as well

Interview Questions

• HP Quality Center/ALM, JIRA, SQL Server, Jenkins ,Selenium-WebDriver, Rational Test Manager, Clear Quest, HP Quick Test Professional/UFT   1 Answer

HV1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Department of Agriculture (Memphis, TN).

Interview

The interview process was very basic and to the point,where you was ask if you could meet the physical demands of the job and if you had another job that would be a conflict with this one.

Interview Questions

• Did you have another job that this one will interfere with.   1 Answer

Attorney Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Department of Agriculture in January 2017.

Interview

Teleconference interview with panel, one person was live with me. They took turns asking questions. Had a preset list of questions for every candidate. Took about an hour. Met the staff.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. What is something those who work with you would say is your strengths/weaknesses.   Answer Question

StudentProgram Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Department of Agriculture (Champaign, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was given an in person interview at the USDA in Champaign, IL. I was interviewed by two people, one person who previously had the position and another leading the program. They asked about 8 questions that were overall generic. They were friendly and nice, but I had to wait 15 minutes past my interview time to get in.

Pathways Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Department of Agriculture (Boise, ID) in January 2017.

Interview

An HR representative called me and set up an interview over my Christmas break. I went in and met the housing director, area director, and an HR representative. We proceeded into a meeting room where they each had the same sheet of questions and took turns asking me while taking notes. It was very short and professional. I got a call back a few weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you were faced with a conflict and how you approached the solution.   Answer Question

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Department of Agriculture (Washington, DC).

Interview

A structured, timed and scored interview process. 5 people on the panel who took turns asking the questions. They told me I had 2 min to respond to each question where at the end of each, they all would score me.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have a difficult customer experience and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Interview

The interview process was based on performance. There were about 2-3 questions per questions with a total of 10-12 questions. There were 3 interviewers (panel interview) who took turns asking me questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to deal with a difficult person, what was the issue and how did I resolve it?   Answer Question