U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

Summer Judicial Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online by submitting resume and other required documents. Received an email for an interview, where I would go to the EEOC and interview with the Judge face to face. After the interview, I was requested to submit a writing sample, and was offered the position, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• If I had taken any courses related to employment law and how my past experience relates to the practice of employment law.   Answer Question

Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in April 2018.

Interview

The interview with Equal Employment Opportunity Commission was an awesome experience. The interview went really well. The interviewers were very knowledgeable and well rounded. The questions consist of performance based questions. My interview consist of about 6 questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you suggested something to improve the process at work.   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (Charlotte, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

Round table with three attorneys. Was conversational and pleasant. Lasted about an hour. About half was spent on me and background and half on how the office works and the processes involved.

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I talked with the attorney through phone. The interview process was quick and I got the offer quickly after. The question was majorly about my resume and cover letter, i.e. past working experiences.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in March 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward, reached out to supervisor with cover letter and she followed up with a phone call and we set up a phone interview. There were no tricks to the process and overall I was impressed with the organization. Did not end up accepting the offer only due to the timing of the internship.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is an example of strength and of a weakness?   Answer Question

Staff Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (San Juan, PR) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was as expected in a goverment agency. Main focus on your working experience and wath you're hoping for. Be ready to answer about labor law, salaries and your views in each topic.

Free Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (Newark, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

very cordial everyone was nice; extremely relaxed but informative interview.. they begin by asking how you feel about the law, what law you enjoy, what type of law you want to practice.. they then will ask you about legal questions and the duties you are required to perform.. answer these questions competently and you should move through the interview process and be called in

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It was just a normal, average interview. No trick questions. You have to be able to explain why you are interested in the position. It was a one - on - one interview. Lasted almost one hour. Nothing unusual. Quick response - I heard back in 2 business days. Friendly interviewer. Overall good experience with the interview.

Interview Questions

• So what do you think we do?   1 Answer

Investigator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with a panel. Each person asked a couple of questions. They did have follow up questions to some of my answers which I felt was good because they were actually listening to my answers. I am not fond of phone interviews because I would rather look the people in the eye when I am speaking.

Interview Questions

• If someone has to be disappointed would it be your supervisor, your coworker or your customer?   Answer Question

Legal Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (Washington, DC).

Interview

I interviewed at the IMPACT legal career fair, held in D.C. EEOC is an active participant and interviewer. Multiple officers were interviewing at the career fair (Commissioner, OFC).

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my first year legal brief. The interviewer changed the facts of my case and asked me how I would have written my brief in response.   Answer Question