U.S. Government Accountability Office Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Government Accountability Office Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at U.S. Government Accountability Office

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Government Accountability Office (Washington, DC).

Interview

I applied online and interviewed via conference call with the organization. It was around an hour or perhaps an hour and a half, which went by really quickly! I had the opportunity to talk about my experiences, but also ask some questions about working for the organization, which I greatly appreciated. It would have been great to intern there, but practical problems with moving away from my family made that quite difficult. I would highly recommend to others though!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Government Accountability Office

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at U.S. Government Accountability Office (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I interviewed over the phone. it was about an hour long, with one entry level greeter who answers any of your questions. he/she doesn t have power over your hiring so you can ask anything. then three people at the management level interviewed me asking for examples.to support my answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Government Accountability Office in December 2009.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a handful of managers and employees. It was fairly unstructured/informal. I was not asked that many questions and there was lots of time to ask questions. Everyone was very nice and seemed interested in my research experience, particularly in how I thought through the research design process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a research project you've worked on? How did you go about planning and executing it?   Answer Question