U.S. Security Associates Flex Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 27, 2017

1.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Flex Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates in May 2017.

Interview

Just had a phone interview with irrelevant questions to the job. Like what attracted you to being a security guard? I honestly couldn't even tell you a good question they asked

Interview Questions

• There was no job related questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Security Associates

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Stockton, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Very short covering the basics of employment. It was clear they were eager to fill the position. My qualifications made that very easy and I was very interested in being employed by the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you currently a licensed guard?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Dallas, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Went into the main office and filled out an application. Was told to wait and in a matter of 5 minutes got the interview. Was asked standard interview questions and got hired on. Was told to come back the next day to get started on paper work and training. Also they do background check and drug testing so if you did something you're not supposed, don't bother applying. After that you do the level 2 security test to get certified, which is really simple just need to think logically on your responses. After that after that you come in for day 3 which is training and issuing uniform, which they give you everything but boots. Then you start the following week.

Negotiation

Was told $10 per hour start and would get bumped to $11 if I get my level 3 security license.