U.S. Security Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

1. Featured Interview

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Quick, 30 minute interview. To the point, straight forward hiring procedure. Overall good company with a good selection of locations. I heard it is a lot better now. I worked with US Security at Bank of the West, Safeway, California Pacific Medical Center, Ikea, and Saint John Boutique.

Interview Questions

• Why would you make a good security officer?
      Why security?
      What is your experience with security?   1 Answer

Patrol Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview

Not really an interview just a couple of questions and then a drug test. It was a little uncomfortable because he seemed like he was just looking to hire someone and he didn't care who it was.

Interview Questions

• Do I have a valid driver's license?   1 Answer

Patrol Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Clifton, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

It was an office interview with a couple of questions to answer and forms that needed to be filled out. A whole lot of paper work and test to assess your problem solving skills

Interview Questions

• How do you react in case of an active shooter?   2 Answers

Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Nashville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

Interested in your previous work experience and try to place in a setting that matches your background. Quick and easy. The process took about 3 days. That included background check and drug screen.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates in June 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume called 2 days later. Went in for interview, person not there to interview me. Came for second interview one interviewer says what are you here for oh well I can't interview you for that position​. We will let you know.

Interview Questions

• We have to other positions are you interested?   2 Answers

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainsboro, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Plainsboro, NJ) in October 2013.

Interview

Quick and to the point. It was a pleasurable experience and at no point in time did I feel uncomfortable. It was very professional and the staff were friendly.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel I can contribute in a positive way to US Security's reputation?   1 Answer

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Hiring process is fairly quick, all training can be done from home. The background check can take some time depending on how many times you have moved. Regular drug test and then you are set up for the online training academy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day for an interview. They have 2 offices I went to the recruiter who call me and the post I applied for wasn't even the post for that office. The next day I went to the other office the guy did not look like a recruiter instead he look like a security officer who just got off of work. He offers the job to me then stepped out came back in and say we full for orientation and I have to call and see if we still have that post anyways we will give you a call. Most unprofessional interview I've ever been on in my life.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview

Basically just asking your availability and do you have a driver's license transportation of your own and can you pass a drug test, can you pass a background check. After that you pay $30 for your own finger printing then you go to a training class the next day take 12 tests, yes its easy, yes you can help each other, after you make at least 70% on the test you'll probably work that sane week.

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Ontario, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy interview - fast, simple and basic. When I arrived I had to fill out a form to describe when I received or gave excellent customer service. Afterwards the interview begins, pretty basic. Then I did my background check and drug test. Since I didn't have my guard card or the proper certifications I had to take the classes. So the interviewer provided information in regards to the class and then I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your old jobs?   1 Answer
    • Do you have your guard card?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any security experience?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any certifications or licenses?   1 Answer
    • How far are you willing to drive to your post?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Ontario, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

My interviewer was nice. She was honest as well about the pros and cons of the company. Once you take a urine test right after. Then your scheduled for orientation, which is about 5 hours, faster if you get thru the test. Either way your paid for it. You get a uniform and see a scheduling manager get a post and beginning working. Jobs pay between 10.50 to 13.00 a hour. Just depends, stay away from Amazon if you can't live without your phone, but fyi it pays 12.25