U.S. Security Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Security Associates Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2018

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Quick, 30 minute interview. To the point, straight forward hiring procedure. Overall good company with a good selection of locations. I heard it is a lot better now. I worked with US Security at Bank of the West, Safeway, California Pacific Medical Center, Ikea, and Saint John Boutique.

Interview Questions

• Why would you make a good security officer?
      Why security?
      What is your experience with security?   Answer Question

Patrol Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview

Not really an interview just a couple of questions and then a drug test. It was a little uncomfortable because he seemed like he was just looking to hire someone and he didn't care who it was.

Interview Questions

• Do I have a valid driver's license?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview

I went to a hiring event in which there were a lot of people, and they were handing out jobs like free candy, super easy to get a job. I would recommend something else

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Nashville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

Received call for an interview one day after applying, Answered questions about my previous work history and why I wanted to be a Security Officer. Did drug test during interview. Oh, and they also do a phone screen making sure you can do the work before they invite you in for the in-person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Chattanooga, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

It was about 20 min long in a shady building that the address is not listed on Google or the the Internet anywhere. They usually interview you about two or three times between a couple different people.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Client Onsite Manager and their internal corporate security, the office was refusing to interview or properly staff that particular post. I was direct contacted my the onsite security manager. The office really did nothing to aid the process.

Interview Questions

• No questions really, just a frank discussion about my work history and thoughts about being a security professional   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Syracuse, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Walked in, shook hands, asked and answered questions from both sides. Mentioned my military service and previous security experience. Was offered a position almost immediately. Second easiest job interview in my personal experience.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Seattle, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

meeting with the Branch and ops manager. Background check, drug screening. Also they were helpful in me relaxing for the interview for the job. some questions were very hard to answer. I had a good feeling after I left the meeting. They gave me lot of pointers to help with my next interview for the job

Unarmed Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Ontario, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

My interviewer was nice. She was honest as well about the pros and cons of the company. Once you take a urine test right after. Then your scheduled for orientation, which is about 5 hours, faster if you get thru the test. Either way your paid for it. You get a uniform and see a scheduling manager get a post and beginning working. Jobs pay between 10.50 to 13.00 a hour. Just depends, stay away from Amazon if you can't live without your phone, but fyi it pays 12.25

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was offered an interview after I applied on ZipRecruiter and I accepted the interview offer. The pay of 10.00/hr an hour was not enough to maintain stability for my family and I. The interviewer also let me know that the turnover rate was high at the company which for me was a red flag l. No Benefits, No decent pay for a family of four. No Go! Although I would recommend to someone single living with their mom.