U.S. Security Associates Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at U.S. Security Associates

1.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 221 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (United States)

Interview

Very quick hiring process with them and very straight forward which i appreciated. They want to see how open you are in your schedule and how much you are wiling to work.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work here
    5 Answers
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

It was easy I was being interviewed by three individuals & they asked me all the genuine questions I was able to answer them correctly except what is the list of your weakness?

Interview Questions
  • what is the list of your weakness? It was easy I was being interviewed by three individuals & they asked me all the genuine questions I was able to answer them correctly
Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Philadelphia, PA) in Sep 2018

Interview

Go to the corporate office and they send you to whatever site has current openings. The account manager interviews you at the specific site. More of a run down of what the job entails, rather than an actual interview.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a car? Can you work weekends? Can you work holidays?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
Application

I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Miami, FL)

Interview

Place is a joke. I could tell this just from showing up to the place but I said to myself let me not judge a book by its cover. I go in to meet for a sales role and I meet with the 2 owners and boy was it comical. The most unprofessional and disrespectful interview I have ever been apart of. I walked out mid interview because I had to say why would anyone want to work for you , I’m not even employed by you an this is how you talk to people . Place is an absolute joke do not waste your time.

Interview Questions
    U.S. Security Associates
    Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA
    Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Allentown, PA) in Aug 2018

Interview

It’s was good al we talked about was the stuff that you’ll need to do at work, what your hours will look like, how much you’ll get paid, and take a drug test.

Interview Questions
    U.S. Security Associates
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN
    Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Eden Prairie, MN) in Jun 2018

Interview

I applied online and was set a time for an interview the next day within a few hours. When I went in for my scheduled time, there was clearly some confusion over the position I was applying for and my scheduled interview. I filled out one form on my availability then was told the assistant manager was not there to do the interview, so I would have to come in later for a second round interview. Before I even got home, I was emailed a rejection letter. It was as if the position had already been filled, but no one wanted to tell me face to face.

Interview Questions
    U.S. Security Associates
    Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in Jun 2018

Interview

applied online, got a call in a few days.,talked on phone. asked me to come in for interview within a day. Met with hiring manager, she got a call from area supervisor while I was there, told him about me for a specific site, my experience, and that i was dressed on a suite and tie. He said hired right away.

Interview Questions
    U.S. Security Associates
    Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM
    Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Albuquerque, NM) in Apr 2018

Interview

Went very well really enjoyed the training and getting to meet the Supervisor where i would be posted. Learned what a Lvl 1 Security Officer Does. The Does and The Donts when on shift on an clients site.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in certain situations.
    Anonymous Employee in United States
    Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (United States) in Mar 2018

Interview

Very easy and fast, straight to the point. After interview process you have to get a live scan which is all payed for and after you wait until your guard card comes in and when it does you start orientation.

Interview Questions
    U.S. Security Associates
    Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA
    Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Oakland, CA)

Interview

Quick, 30 minute interview. To the point, straight forward hiring procedure. Overall good company with a good selection of locations. I heard it is a lot better now. I worked with US Security at Bank of the West, Safeway, California Pacific Medical Center, Ikea, and Saint John Boutique.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you make a good security officer? Why security? What is your experience with security?
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 221