U.S. Security Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Security Associates Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

1.6

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates in March 2017.

Interview

Interview did not happen, interviewer was an hour behind schedule. Tried asking questions of office staff and received not my job in reply. Front desk staff was clueless and stayed away from window.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Meriden, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewer talked on his phone during the whole interview. Hardly looked at me and evaded most of my questions. Employees kept walking in while i was there

Interview Questions

• He didn't have any just said i was hired .   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Lawrenceville, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

very professional descret, not long and drawing out...very plesant. i enjoyed the time and the employor for taking the time out to give me an opportunity and considering for employement. all and all they are a very strong and admairable company.

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates in June 2014.

Interview

I talked with the employer, on the telephone, and then met for an interview, close by to my house. It was a relaxing atmosphere with no pressure. I was asked about my past employment and duties.

Interview Questions

• have you done this type of work before and what expierence do you have?
      What type of work, did you do before applying here to this company?   1 Answer

Site Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Hiring process is fairly quick, all training can be done from home. The background check can take some time depending on how many times you have moved. Regular drug test and then you are set up for the online training academy.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates in June 2017.

Interview

I had to go for a 2nd interview basically with the FSD and learn the building. He asked me all sorts of questions relating to the building like, how many elevators, how many floors there are, what to do in this situation or that

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainsboro, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Plainsboro, NJ) in October 2013.

Interview

Quick and to the point. It was a pleasurable experience and at no point in time did I feel uncomfortable. It was very professional and the staff were friendly.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel I can contribute in a positive way to US Security's reputation?   Answer Question

Patrol Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Clifton, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

It was an office interview with a couple of questions to answer and forms that needed to be filled out. A whole lot of paper work and test to assess your problem solving skills

Interview Questions

• How do you react in case of an active shooter?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Winter Park, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter and told about the available position and it's duties. Recruiter was very thorough, friendly and helpful. After the initial talks with the recruiter began, it was a very short period of time before the interview process progressed rapidly to senior management. Senior management were very friendly and straight to the point in what they were looking for. Questions were relevant and fair.

Command Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Roswell, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied on indeed.com . About 15 days later I got an email from a recruiter asking me if I could work nights and weekends for the shift. I agreed and she set up an interview for me with the hiring manager. My interview was scheduled for 11am on a Wednesday I arrived 30 mins early and was directed to wait in the lobby for the hiring manager. The interview was conducted in a meeting room in the command center downstairs. I was interviewed by a African American female and a Caucasian male. Both were very nice and welcoming and made me feel really comfortable from jump street. When I got there I learned the hours were actually 4 days a week 10 hours a day during the day time(6-5pm). They started off the interview telling me about the job the atmosphere and the people. Then they proceeded on asking me about my self and a series of questions. Interview took about 30 mins . They told me they had a few more interviews and would get back to me on Friday . I heard from them the following Tuesday with an offer. The time from the initial email to offer was about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • What is a call center?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your communication skills.   1 Answer
    • How would you deal with working with other who don't have athe same work ethic as you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

After the offer I found out the starting pay for this corporate position was $14.50. I accepted the offer