U.S. Security Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Security Associates Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

1.6

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates in March 2017.

Interview

Interview did not happen, interviewer was an hour behind schedule. Tried asking questions of office staff and received not my job in reply. Front desk staff was clueless and stayed away from window.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Meriden, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewer talked on his phone during the whole interview. Hardly looked at me and evaded most of my questions. Employees kept walking in while i was there

Interview Questions

• He didn't have any just said i was hired .   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Lawrenceville, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

very professional descret, not long and drawing out...very plesant. i enjoyed the time and the employor for taking the time out to give me an opportunity and considering for employement. all and all they are a very strong and admairable company.

Billing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online received an email a couple of weeks later to set up a phone screen. There were a few emails exchanged back and forth regarding a good time for the call.

Interview Questions

• Phone call lasted approximately 20 minutes. When it was 'discovered' that I even though I was "over qualified" , the question of salary came up. I was asked what I was looking for in terms of compensation, and when I asked what the position paid interviewer was extremely rude.   Answer Question

Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Nashville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

Interested in your previous work experience and try to place in a setting that matches your background. Quick and easy. The process took about 3 days. That included background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Did I enjoy customer service   1 Answer

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview, followed by a test for Level 2 Security Officer, Drug test, Picked up uniforms and started two days later. If you are honest and straight forward, there is zero reason you should not be offered a position with this company.

Interview Questions

• Available times, reliable transportation and where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy the only thing asked from me was if I can stay awake long periods of time and stay alert. The only difficult part of the interview was that everyone in the building seemed so relaxed I did not know how seriously to take what was being asked of me.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if someone is causing disturbance to the building you are patrolling?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation everyone starts at 11 an hour the company however does try to work with you on your schedule if they cannot find anything that matches what you need it can mean you cannot get the job.

Security Officer (Unarmed) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Green Bay, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

Met with the regional manager, who was very nice, and didn't make the interview process nervous or awkward. Clearly explained the role of the job, what the day to day duties included, and what qualities in character they were looking for. This includes people skills, above all, as you are working for a client company and they want to ensure you interact with them professionally. Interview questions were typical of most interviews.

Interview Questions

• How did you react and respond to a customer or person that was angry?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Denver, CO).

Interview

general questions ask in interview and what job sites where to be offer then you take a in house drug test and fill out forma for aback ground check and told you be call back in! for next phase

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Joliet, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online via another job site; received phone call and email from company; had phone interview; had personal interview. Very comfortable, very relaxed they made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. By the time I had gotten to the 1 on 1 interview they had narrowed it down to me and 3 others, therefore, I began the interview with a positive outlook. However, realistically I had no experience dispatching for the warehouse industry and one of the other probably did.

Interview Questions

• Interest, Previous Experience, How I would handle different customer situations, would I be willing to relocate, would I be willing to train with and as a team.   Answer Question