U.S. Security Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Security Associates Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2017

1.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview

Basically you are hired upon arrival...all you have to do is go to the mva to get your background check done so you can get your license. When your background check clears, you get your uniform, schedule and assignment.

Nuclear Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waynesboro, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Waynesboro, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online multiple times and after 4 time, the next day received a call for Interview. They gave us an orientation of what to expect and plant operations on TV. Interviewed , Asked questions why you want to work with U.S. Security, asked couple of scenario's, and what did you You have a urinalysis test once you walk in, and each day you must pass a test for security guard license. Still waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, on my background check (going on over 6 weeks). I called corporate and gave them my info. They have not returned my call. The sight does not know anything unless corporate tells them. THey have not communicated with me since Feb 16, 2017. Waiting.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      Why you want to work for U.S. Securities?
      What type of job did you do before?   1 Answer

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Cumming, GA).

Interview

Received a call from the company recruiter. She asked me a number of questions. When I asked her about the position, she didn't have any information to share. She said I sounded like a great candidate and I'd be contacted for an interview with the hiring person. I never got any further calls or contact.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Winter Park, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a interview today for a job at US SECURITY & ASSOCIATES because I use to work for this company before and I like working for them. Because this is a very good company and I like it.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your security guard license?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Columbus, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Had me come to their office and had a short 10 minute interview just to tell me that they didn't have any positions open even though they have job postings online.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

They call you for an interview and they'll usually hire you on the spot as long as you bring your social security card and driver's license. If you're willing to work overnight or anytime on the weekend then there's an opening for you. No matter what if you're patient they'll eventually give you a position.

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Federal Way, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online got a call the next day for an interview, easy process pick open site that's best for you, then training then drug test. Just know if you got an interview your most likely hired

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshalltown, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Marshalltown, IA) in December 2016.

Interview

There wasn't one. They just went over the job requirements posted online and said can you do all this. I said yes and they started having me fill out the onboarding docs. This is also the only company I've ever heard of that makes the employee pay for their own background check to get hired!

Interview Questions

• Can you do what was posted online.   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Allentown, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Wasn't an interview it was shop talk and "ya man it sucks here" Was very laid back, they sent me to the wrong address finally get to where i need to be and they had no idea i was coming, the alert actually came while i was in the interview i saw it on the computer. No sense of professionalism

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (New York, NY).

Interview

I was taken in late, the interview was short, they really will hire anyone who have not been arrested in the past but even that is not a deal breaker.