U.S. Security Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

177 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Winter Park, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter and told about the available position and it's duties. Recruiter was very thorough, friendly and helpful. After the initial talks with the recruiter began, it was a very short period of time before the interview process progressed rapidly to senior management. Senior management were very friendly and straight to the point in what they were looking for. Questions were relevant and fair.

Anonymous Employee in Lusby, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Lusby, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

The Facility Security Officer and the US Security rep. conduct my interview. Lasted about 30 minutes. No challenging questions. They were hiring anybody they could so my past experience didn't matter much at all. They answered all my questions. It was an overall fair interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview

Basically you are hired upon arrival...all you have to do is go to the mva to get your background check done so you can get your license. When your background check clears, you get your uniform, schedule and assignment.

Nuclear Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waynesboro, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Waynesboro, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online multiple times and after 4 time, the next day received a call for Interview. They gave us an orientation of what to expect and plant operations on TV. Interviewed , Asked questions why you want to work with U.S. Security, asked couple of scenario's, and what did you You have a urinalysis test once you walk in, and each day you must pass a test for security guard license. Still waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, on my background check (going on over 6 weeks). I called corporate and gave them my info. They have not returned my call. The sight does not know anything unless corporate tells them. THey have not communicated with me since Feb 16, 2017. Waiting.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      Why you want to work for U.S. Securities?
      What type of job did you do before?   1 Answer

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Cumming, GA).

Interview

Received a call from the company recruiter. She asked me a number of questions. When I asked her about the position, she didn't have any information to share. She said I sounded like a great candidate and I'd be contacted for an interview with the hiring person. I never got any further calls or contact.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Park, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Winter Park, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a interview today for a job at US SECURITY & ASSOCIATES because I use to work for this company before and I like working for them. Because this is a very good company and I like it.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your security guard license?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Columbus, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Had me come to their office and had a short 10 minute interview just to tell me that they didn't have any positions open even though they have job postings online.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

They call you for an interview and they'll usually hire you on the spot as long as you bring your social security card and driver's license. If you're willing to work overnight or anytime on the weekend then there's an opening for you. No matter what if you're patient they'll eventually give you a position.

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Federal Way, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online got a call the next day for an interview, easy process pick open site that's best for you, then training then drug test. Just know if you got an interview your most likely hired

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshalltown, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Marshalltown, IA) in December 2016.

Interview

There wasn't one. They just went over the job requirements posted online and said can you do all this. I said yes and they started having me fill out the onboarding docs. This is also the only company I've ever heard of that makes the employee pay for their own background check to get hired!

Interview Questions

• Can you do what was posted online.   1 Answer

See What U.S. Security Associates Employees Are Saying

Review

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Gate Guard in Houston, TX

Pros: “During busy times and when you have a few call-offs, you can end up with plenty of overtime. It's pretty cut and dry work where you talk to a lot of people and use a lot of...”“During busy times and when you have a few call-offs, you can end up with plenty of overtime. It's pretty cut and dry work where you talk to a lot of people and use a lot of communication skills and interact with a lot of people. They offer medical and vision care, but I can't honestly comment on it as I pay out of pocket for private insurance that I retained from a former employer. You do not need to be armed to find work with this company and they do pay well for those that are at a permanent location.” – Full Review