U.S. Security Associates Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Security Associates Security Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at U.S. Security Associates

1.6

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Very quick hiring process with them and very straight forward which i appreciated. They want to see how open you are in your schedule and how much you are wiling to work.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Security Associates

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Quick, 30 minute interview. To the point, straight forward hiring procedure. Overall good company with a good selection of locations. I heard it is a lot better now. I worked with US Security at Bank of the West, Safeway, California Pacific Medical Center, Ikea, and Saint John Boutique.

Interview Questions

• Why would you make a good security officer?
      Why security?
      What is your experience with security?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Washington, DC) in January 2018.

Interview

I have no interviews with this company but I do want one. I want to work for this company. This would be a new career move for as I move forward to continuing my career as a security officer.i like working at my company but us associate is were I belong .

Interview Questions

• I was not asked a question because I did not have an interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Stockton, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Not very organised they try to squeeze as many people into a day as possible setting up 15 min blocks but not sticking to them. Could just as easily do phone interviews instead of making people drive for a 3-5 min interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (San Diego, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Easy apply process as well as helpful staff in getting the process started. You dont have to have experience they help you every step of the way. They are always hiring.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview

I went to a hiring event in which there were a lot of people, and they were handing out jobs like free candy, super easy to get a job. I would recommend something else

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Nashville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

Received call for an interview one day after applying, Answered questions about my previous work history and why I wanted to be a Security Officer. Did drug test during interview. Oh, and they also do a phone screen making sure you can do the work before they invite you in for the in-person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Chattanooga, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

It was about 20 min long in a shady building that the address is not listed on Google or the the Internet anywhere. They usually interview you about two or three times between a couple different people.

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Syracuse, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Walked in, shook hands, asked and answered questions from both sides. Mentioned my military service and previous security experience. Was offered a position almost immediately. Second easiest job interview in my personal experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was offered an interview after I applied on ZipRecruiter and I accepted the interview offer. The pay of 10.00/hr an hour was not enough to maintain stability for my family and I. The interviewer also let me know that the turnover rate was high at the company which for me was a red flag l. No Benefits, No decent pay for a family of four. No Go! Although I would recommend to someone single living with their mom.