U.S. Security Associates Security Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Security Associates Security Officer Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Columbus, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Had me come to their office and had a short 10 minute interview just to tell me that they didn't have any positions open even though they have job postings online.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Security Associates

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Federal Way, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online got a call the next day for an interview, easy process pick open site that's best for you, then training then drug test. Just know if you got an interview your most likely hired

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (New York, NY).

Interview

I was taken in late, the interview was short, they really will hire anyone who have not been arrested in the past but even that is not a deal breaker.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Denver, CO).

Interview

general questions ask in interview and what job sites where to be offer then you take a in house drug test and fill out forma for aback ground check and told you be call back in! for next phase

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates in September 2016.

Interview

While conducting the interview he received a phone call and apologized that he must answer because it's pay day. Then another phone call, then another. In 1/2 hour 3 phone calls, apparently the company has far to many payroll issues. The reviews for this company is totally true and I knew this going in and saw for myself that they have problems. It was uncomfortable and for sure I didn't want to work for this company.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Very quick, fast and on the spot hire. Friendly staff and they really want to fill up the open spots they have for this company. They prefer more entry level people for certain pays. Starting pay as entry is 9 to 9.75 an hour. Over all it is a very quick process they know who they want and you must come in there professionally dressed. It's only lengthy when they have to find you placement for where you're going to work sometimes it can take an hour but once they find it, they offer you a pay to accept and if you want they will give it to u if not then you can go or either try to fight it for a higher pay.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in certain scenarios.   3 Answers

Negotiation

It was short and fast, either you accept the offer or you don't.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freeport, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Freeport, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Came in to talk to the Project Manager, was asked where i worked previously, how long, what my duties consisted of and how long i worked with previous job.

Once was hired went through the process of taking a class and testing

Interview Questions

• Why did I decide to leave previous job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy the only thing asked from me was if I can stay awake long periods of time and stay alert. The only difficult part of the interview was that everyone in the building seemed so relaxed I did not know how seriously to take what was being asked of me.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if someone is causing disturbance to the building you are patrolling?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation everyone starts at 11 an hour the company however does try to work with you on your schedule if they cannot find anything that matches what you need it can mean you cannot get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Corona, CA).

Interview

Applied online, got a call from HR a few days later to come in for an interview. Spoke to HR, did training then spoke to the branch manager and received a post a few days later over the phone.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates.

Interview

Drove 40 miles out of town to their office in Scranton. Wasnt told over phone before driving up there 200 dollars would come out of paycheck over the course of 2 months. After interview and drug testing was done, spent 8 hrs of own time at home doing over-the-computer training and testing before getting job assignment.