Find jobs for Unarmed Security Guard

U.S. Security Associates Unarmed Security Guard Interview Questions

Updated Dec 18, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 221 interviews

In Person17%
1.0
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Ontario, CA) in Jul 2017

Interview

My interviewer was nice. She was honest as well about the pros and cons of the company. Once you take a urine test right after. Then your scheduled for orientation, which is about 5 hours, faster if you get thru the test. Either way your paid for it. You get a uniform and see a scheduling manager get a post and beginning working. Jobs pay between 10.50 to 13.00 a hour. Just depends, stay away from Amazon if you can't live without your phone, but fyi it pays 12.25

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your last job experience?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

U.S. Security Associates

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates

Interview

Basically you are hired upon arrival...all you have to do is go to the mva to get your background check done so you can get your license. When your background check clears, you get your uniform, schedule and assignment.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Houston, TX) in Jul 2016

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day for an interview. They have 2 offices I went to the recruiter who call me and the post I applied for wasn't even the post for that office. The next day I went to the other office the guy did not look like a recruiter instead he look like a security officer who just got off of work. He offers the job to me then stepped out came back in and say we full for orientation and I have to call and see if we still have that post anyways we will give you a call. Most unprofessional interview I've ever been on in my life.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Ontario, CA) in Sep 2015

Interview

Easy interview - fast, simple and basic. When I arrived I had to fill out a form to describe when I received or gave excellent customer service. Afterwards the interview begins, pretty basic. Then I did my background check and drug test. Since I didn't have my guard card or the proper certifications I had to take the classes. So the interviewer provided information in regards to the class and then I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • What did you do at your old jobs?
  • Do you have your guard card?
  • Do you have any security experience?
  • Do you have any certifications or licenses?
  • How far are you willing to drive to your post?
2 people found this interview helpful

U.S. Security Associates

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates

Interview

Basically just asking your availability and do you have a driver's license transportation of your own and can you pass a drug test, can you pass a background check. After that you pay $30 for your own finger printing then you go to a training class the next day take 12 tests, yes its easy, yes you can help each other, after you make at least 70% on the test you'll probably work that sane week.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at U.S. Security Associates (Federal Way, WA) in May 2014

Interview

i walked in and was asked can you show up to work on time. then i was told to do my drug test and i was hire pending me passing my open book test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed