U.S. Xpress Fleet Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Xpress Fleet Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Xpress (Chattanooga, TN) in May 2017.

Interview

Started with a brief phone interview, then a group interview with two directors, immediate supervisor and hr manager. Then did a 2 hour job shadow. Got a call 3 days later to offer me the position

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Xpress

Anonymous Employee in Tunnel Hill, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Xpress (Tunnel Hill, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Meeting with 3 Fleet owners. They asked about 15 questions in a laid back environment. Not much pressure as the interview was fairly basic and easy. Most of the questions asked were normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years with this company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Colton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Xpress (Colton, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

applied online w/ Career Buider, got a call from Terminal manager for a the phone interview, if passed you go to the face- face interview @ a terminal w/ manager & some people from Corporate office ( tele-confreance), if passed you meet w/ customer of the account you will manage, if passed you get a call from HR to conduct your back ground check & more questions about your experience from your prev job & they will call your refrences (be aware your refrences are called & checked) if passed you will get a call from the HR person offering you the job and telling you over the phone how much you will be paid- & if you want to take the job..

Interview Questions

• So tell me about your refrences?   1 Answer
    • how do you treat customer complaints...?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes i was able to negotiate- use this website & salary.com to know your worth and make a fair offfer to increase your salary- US xpress will meet you in the middle if the $ request is reasonable..