U S Yachiyo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at U S Yachiyo

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at U S Yachiyo (Marion, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Apply direct. During a hiring event, they interview immediately. Applying outside of a hiring event, expect a call within 2 days if they consider you for an interview. If you receive a job offer during interview, it will pend a background check and a drugscreen.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 1, 5 and 10 years?   Answer Question
    • Are you available for any shift?   Answer Question
    • What do you think is an acceptable amount of days to miss within a year?   Answer Question
    • Sometimes we have mandatory overtime, sometimes given at very short notice. Is there any reason you would not be able to accommodate this?   Answer Question

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at U S Yachiyo (Marion, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

I went through Adecco. Was easy. It seemed like they would hire anybody, as long as they passed the drug and background test. This is pretty fitting, as the work itself is not at all difficult to learn. They were mainly concerned with whether or not I would be able to handle standing on my feet, doing repetitive movements, and working overtime.

Interview Questions

• If I could handle overtime, if I'd ever had any previous experience in a factory, and if I had any idea about what the company made.   1 Answer