UBS Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UBS Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the recruiter within an hour. Had one in office interview with two managers; one in person and one over the phone. I received an answer within a week and a half but did not receive the position.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn most from your previous experiences?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

interview on campus career center with two rounds and 30 minutes each. Generally pretty positive experiences, people are very nice and friendly. Not very technical-based and more as a conversation.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY).

Interview

Was submitted to the same inane, "gotcha" type questions that are usually reserved for inexperienced professionals. This reflected no understanding of my previous experience or my direct and specific applicability for the position. However I prevailed and was then invited to attend a party hosted by the person to whom I would directly report. Then several weeks went by with no further information about my start date etc. A few weeks later, I was informed that due to some company issues, the position wasn't being offered any longer. Just seemed a bit odd.

Interview Questions

• it was a question that involved some complicate problem solving so the interviewer could see how I deal under pressure. I am an experienced professional so I wasn't prepared to be treated like a recent graduate   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview and 3 rounds of interviews with other analysts and directors. It was quite the experience. Extremely rigorous format with what seemed like consecutive interviews for an entire work day. The final interviews were more about personality and ability to converse and interact with others in the work place.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were involving the analysis of the financial statements. They expected you to be able to come up with a detailed analysis within minutes of seeing the data.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Went through three rounds of interviews. HR was very friendly and accommodating. Hiring managers were not hard to talk to and easy going. Heard back within 2 days after the first interview. The second and third in person interview was further apart. Total time was about 2 months. Overall enjoyed the experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Short phone interview followed by invitation, wanted to get to know me and see if I fit into their team. Interview with multiple line managers. Very nice and casual. Do your research about the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY).

Interview

I was referred by a close contact of the lead of the group. Overall it was one phone interview and one large group interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone interview offer within a month or two. After the phone interview, I was flown to New York for a superday which consisted of three interviews and a lunch. I received an offer the following day.

Interview Questions

• general interview questions and behavioral, nothing technical   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

two rounds of emails, phone calls then in person interview with team and h r representative. overall very simple and much expected questions were asked. most of the interview was them selling the position rather than the other way around (should be a warning sign to all)

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

I went to a career fair and talked with the HR directly. She simply checked my resume and asked some detailed questions according to my resume.
    She asked me what company I was evaluating. And some other questions like what is current ratio. What does that mean?