UBS Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UBS Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

interview on campus career center with two rounds and 30 minutes each. Generally pretty positive experiences, people are very nice and friendly. Not very technical-based and more as a conversation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2013.

Interview

The process has 2 stages and they are Phone interview and face to face interview. The first phone interview requires you to answer some question in regards to your background and last interview requires to answer about behaviour question

Interview Questions

• Tell me the time when you think outside the box and how you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

The process took a very long time. I did not expect to be interview for so long and wait do long for a response. I felt a little frustrated by the process. Heck, I was really frustrated by the process. I am not sure why it took so long. I was expecting a much quicker response. Oh well, maybe next time, but not this time

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS in February 2008.

Interview

The interview consisted of a panel of employees, while also the occasional 1-on-1's thoughout the day. I was able to speak with employees at all levels of the organization, and ask any questions I had. They wanted to know that I had researched the company well, and asked me some finance questions as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the recruiter within an hour. Had one in office interview with two managers; one in person and one over the phone. I received an answer within a week and a half but did not receive the position.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn most from your previous experiences?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

you apply online and answer some questions. you also upload your CV. The next step is a phone interview. An assessment Center follows if you pass the phone interview. The phone interview lasts around 20 minutes long.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY).

Interview

Was submitted to the same inane, "gotcha" type questions that are usually reserved for inexperienced professionals. This reflected no understanding of my previous experience or my direct and specific applicability for the position. However I prevailed and was then invited to attend a party hosted by the person to whom I would directly report. Then several weeks went by with no further information about my start date etc. A few weeks later, I was informed that due to some company issues, the position wasn't being offered any longer. Just seemed a bit odd.

Interview Questions

• it was a question that involved some complicate problem solving so the interviewer could see how I deal under pressure. I am an experienced professional so I wasn't prepared to be treated like a recent graduate   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2014.

Interview

Two rounds phone interview. The first call was from the HR, asked some personal information. The second call was from the director of the applied department. He asked some behavior questions, and asked a lot about teamwork.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself. Why UBS? How about teamwork? What's your hobby?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UBS in October 2015.

Interview

Submitted CV online and answered the related questions on the application. Then waited for 3 weeks an got an email from HR for first round. First round via phone (15min) and then assessment centre in London.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Who would play you in a movie
      How many gas stations are there in London
      How would you invest 1 million
      Name some recent deals /ipo's ubs has done
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of mostly behavioral. I was hired in 2007 after doing an internship out of college. The interview process was great. The people I met were very engaging and asked some tricky questions .. But all in all it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• If I told you on your first day on the job that you needed to get me to the moon what would be your first step?   1 Answer