UBS Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2017

2.8

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in October 2017.

Interview

8 questions
video interview
around 45 minutes
After applying the internship, you need to conduct the personality test as well as numerical test. If you pass those tests, you will receive email so as to conduct the video interview later on.
If you pass the interview, you will probably receive an email from UBS HR Team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Leicester, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I had to do the numerical and logical reasoning test, applied for the role in Dubai though so I was put through straight to the head of the bank in Dubai.

Interview Questions

• If I wanted to buy this company, how would I value it?
      Explain the differences between mudhaarabah and muraabaha   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted an online application, resume and cover letter through UBS career webpage for the Graduate Talent Program in their Risk Office. Heard back about a video interview, and completed that. About a week after, I was offered an in-person interview in New York. There were four 30 minute interviews, each with two interviewers. Some were straight forward, asking about my resume and work experience. One of the interviews was very technical, with fixed-income questions and pure math questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

interview on campus career center with two rounds and 30 minutes each. Generally pretty positive experiences, people are very nice and friendly. Not very technical-based and more as a conversation.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2013.

Interview

The process has 2 stages and they are Phone interview and face to face interview. The first phone interview requires you to answer some question in regards to your background and last interview requires to answer about behaviour question

Interview Questions

• Tell me the time when you think outside the box and how you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

The process took a very long time. I did not expect to be interview for so long and wait do long for a response. I felt a little frustrated by the process. Heck, I was really frustrated by the process. I am not sure why it took so long. I was expecting a much quicker response. Oh well, maybe next time, but not this time

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS in February 2008.

Interview

The interview consisted of a panel of employees, while also the occasional 1-on-1's thoughout the day. I was able to speak with employees at all levels of the organization, and ask any questions I had. They wanted to know that I had researched the company well, and asked me some finance questions as well.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS in October 2017.

Interview

Generic phone screen by HR, followed by another phone screen with two individuals on the team, and then a final interview with the Head of the group.

Thought everything was going great, process was moving quickly, then UBS went silent following the final interview. Only provided a generic "there's a few more interviews left, before we'll have an answer" and never heard from them again -- even when I followed up. Noticed my status changed online to "no longer in process." Was never communicated to me I didn't get the role; had to find out on my own.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

Met with head of research, head of product, head of my team, HR, sales team members. Thorough interview process, provided good details of the organisation and what they were trying to achieve in research and in the team that I was joining

Analyst Interview

Interview

First, there was the application. Then, came the test that tested whether you would fit into the culture of UBS. Then, after that, there was the numerical aptitude test that tested your number reasoning skills. Finally, the video interview