UBS Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.7

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

First round: two bankers, some technical questions but not too hard, very nice people

Superday: three rounds of interviews, not many technical questions, mostly behavioral
translation to Chinese; case presentation; numerical test
they will definitely ask you everything you put on your resume

The process was very efficient, got a call on the night

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted an online application, resume and cover letter through UBS career webpage for the Graduate Talent Program in their Risk Office. Heard back about a video interview, and completed that. About a week after, I was offered an in-person interview in New York. There were four 30 minute interviews, each with two interviewers. Some were straight forward, asking about my resume and work experience. One of the interviews was very technical, with fixed-income questions and pure math questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

interview on campus career center with two rounds and 30 minutes each. Generally pretty positive experiences, people are very nice and friendly. Not very technical-based and more as a conversation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the recruiter within an hour. Had one in office interview with two managers; one in person and one over the phone. I received an answer within a week and a half but did not receive the position.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn most from your previous experiences?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

you apply online and answer some questions. you also upload your CV. The next step is a phone interview. An assessment Center follows if you pass the phone interview. The phone interview lasts around 20 minutes long.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone interview offer within a month or two. After the phone interview, I was flown to New York for a superday which consisted of three interviews and a lunch. I received an offer the following day.

Interview Questions

• general interview questions and behavioral, nothing technical   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY).

Interview

Was submitted to the same inane, "gotcha" type questions that are usually reserved for inexperienced professionals. This reflected no understanding of my previous experience or my direct and specific applicability for the position. However I prevailed and was then invited to attend a party hosted by the person to whom I would directly report. Then several weeks went by with no further information about my start date etc. A few weeks later, I was informed that due to some company issues, the position wasn't being offered any longer. Just seemed a bit odd.

Interview Questions

• it was a question that involved some complicate problem solving so the interviewer could see how I deal under pressure. I am an experienced professional so I wasn't prepared to be treated like a recent graduate   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Short phone interview followed by invitation, wanted to get to know me and see if I fit into their team. Interview with multiple line managers. Very nice and casual. Do your research about the company.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2015.

Interview

A pretty quick and friendly but professional interview. The whole process took about 1 hour or so. Was interviewed by a director and an executive director during the whole interview session.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

two rounds of emails, phone calls then in person interview with team and h r representative. overall very simple and much expected questions were asked. most of the interview was them selling the position rather than the other way around (should be a warning sign to all)