UBS Interview Questions in Bridgeport, CT | Glassdoor

2.8

61 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

1. phone interview
    2. next-day in-person interview with recruiters
    3. same-week interview with UBS accompanied by Insight Global rep
    4. any other communication with UBS was done through IG

IG reps were helpful and let me know what to prepare and what to expect.

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Flew to Stamford and interviewed with 3 senior lawyers. I bended up reporting to two of the interviewers. I also interviewed with local head of the business in Chicago.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about previous experience and interactions with industry committees in several regulated areas. I was also asked about previous management experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Reasonable offer. Accepted.

Human Resources Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

I went through a staffing agency, met with 3 other managers. I was asked several questions. The interview took about an hour. The managers were interpersonal, therefore the interview process went by quickly. Overall, I had a great experience

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with one or two managers with the following face to face one with a hiring manager in an office interview by a location of work (project). If you got selected, you have to pass FBI and Cory background check before you start to a project.

Interview Questions

• 1.What did you do as a consultant (BA) with investment or financial firms, banks or hedge funds?
      2.What kind of trading investment tools do you know?
      3.Tell abut your past project experience with Pros and Cons at your point of view?
      4. How you approach project if you do not know anything about it?
      5. How do you deal with difficult personality people?   Answer Question

Creative Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in June 2014.

Interview

My interview process was great at UBS. I had a series of phone interviews then eventually, after a week or so, I met with my soon-to-be manager and answered a myriad of questions and had a conversation about the role. I was given ample opportunity to ask my own questions as well. The third stage of the interview was a phone interview with another potential manager who was located out-of-state. Finally, the last stage was a thorough background check.

Interview Questions

• Describe a recent challenge you encountered at work. How did you overcome?   Answer Question

Product Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview with 3 to 5 people 30 minutes each. Then another 2 persons for second round. Interview process is typical. Tell me about yourself... walk me through your resume, etc. This for a product control position was more focused around being able to communicate with traders. Also, it was important to have a basic level of accounting knowledge as balance sheet/monthly close was a part of the role.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me what a derivative is and explain how it is valued?   Answer Question

Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Had an in person interview at a career event, followed by a phone interview. The phone interview was entirely fit questions and very informational. The first interview was harder, with a few more technical questions. I did not receive an invite for the superday.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in March 2014.

Interview

Overall the interview process was very nice and everyone was very polite. The recruiters were very helpful in dealing with conflicts and were responsive and very timely. Even my most difficult interviewer was polite. They also had people come in to sit with us while we waited who were very open and willing to answer questions (and share correct answers to keep us from being nervous). The group task was not difficult--you don't need any technical knowledge for it.

Interview Questions

• My resume was a bit unrelated and I was asked why, given my different experience, I wanted to work there. This might have been due to my previous experience dealing with feminist issues though. No one else seemed to have this issue.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Phone, and then in person with HR and hiring managers

Interview Questions

• It's been a while since my interview, don't quite recall so couldn't have been that bad!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary, moving expenses

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darien, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UBS (Darien, CT).

Interview

brokers assistant,handled day to day daily trades and all back office work

Interview Questions

Negotiation

based on my experience