UBS Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 29, 2017

2.9

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Face to face interview.

Interviewer introduced the company, team, and role

Asked questions regarding experience, motivation, expectation, and some scenario based questions. Asked for details about the role related responsibilities.

Q&A session

The interview was around one hour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

phone interview. HR discussed position, salary, benefits, company culture, expectations of role as it involved internal legal standards. She discussed that there would likely be another interview with higher ups.

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

On Campus Interview (UBS recruits from my school directly), followed by a superday three days later in their Weehawken, New Jersey offices. Very long interview process...Interviewed on Campus in early December 2016, extended an offer over four months later in March 2017. Good interview experience, but took way to long to receive a decision.

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied in early September of 2016, which lead to 2 phone interviews mid week of september. After that, I was invited to come down for a "superday" of interviews on september 30th. I met with 6 people in half hour blocks from 12pm to 330pm. 2 months went by, they asked me to come in again early december for another "superday". I received the offer December 7th and am currently awaiting the onboarding process.

Interview Questions

• The Biggest thing they were interested in, other than my past experience, was my analysis process and How I managed stakeholders.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

It was called a "super day" Many people interviewed in groups of management. They picked us like an NFL draft. I was brought into the interview, two sessions of interviews with 6 different managers.

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

Very laid back process. Met with the hiring manager who was a Director, followed by two Managing Directors. Position was in the Client Strategy Office, so they were looking for someone to build cross departmental relationships.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Campus hiring.
    First round: On campus interview conducted by MD. simple background question.
    Evaluation Center: 5 interview + group interview.
      Interview: technical question. algorithm, coding, data structure, database (SQL), creative questions.

Interview Questions

• Group Interview: given 10MM, how to distribute into projects? Asked to rank projects and distribute capital to reach company goal.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in February 2013.

Interview

1 round on campus and 1 super day with multiple interviews with middle management and senior managers. In the interview they ask general behavioral questions of situation based on projects you have worked on. Some technical questions / textual knowledge. Also one group case study to solve in a group of 6 while the interviewers see the interactions between the team. Takes approximately 6 hours of the day.

Interview Questions

• SDLC related questions and behavioral questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied through our universities career serives and got a interview (on site ) shortly. This interview is not so hard, the interviewer asked some behaviour questions as well as some basic concept of finance and computer science in particular c++. Then I was invited to attend superday, it consists of 2 1:1 interview which is also focus on behaviour and a group discussion observed by interviewee. At the end, we have a lunch with the staff there and network with each other.

Interview Questions

• If you are not familiar the project you are given and you are the leader of the group what you will do?   Answer Question
    • If you missed a deadline what you will do   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

one to one personal interview, which is held in the Penn Inn hotel in the University of Pennsylvania, the recruiter asked a bunch questions, including behavior and technical.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with the situation that two of your customers has the different expectations of your product   Answer Question