UBS Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.8

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

phone interview. HR discussed position, salary, benefits, company culture, expectations of role as it involved internal legal standards. She discussed that there would likely be another interview with higher ups.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Campus hiring.
    First round: On campus interview conducted by MD. simple background question.
    Evaluation Center: 5 interview + group interview.
      Interview: technical question. algorithm, coding, data structure, database (SQL), creative questions.

Interview Questions

• Group Interview: given 10MM, how to distribute into projects? Asked to rank projects and distribute capital to reach company goal.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied through our universities career serives and got a interview (on site ) shortly. This interview is not so hard, the interviewer asked some behaviour questions as well as some basic concept of finance and computer science in particular c++. Then I was invited to attend superday, it consists of 2 1:1 interview which is also focus on behaviour and a group discussion observed by interviewee. At the end, we have a lunch with the staff there and network with each other.

Interview Questions

• If you are not familiar the project you are given and you are the leader of the group what you will do?   Answer Question
    • If you missed a deadline what you will do   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

one to one personal interview, which is held in the Penn Inn hotel in the University of Pennsylvania, the recruiter asked a bunch questions, including behavior and technical.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with the situation that two of your customers has the different expectations of your product   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with 8 people, all 1-1 interviews that lasted about 30 min. In general they just asked questions about my resume and tried to get an understanding of what i had previously done and if I would be a good "fit" for their department.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Pune (India)).

Interview

The entire process completed with in two days, including technical and HR round and than asked to submit certain documents including salary slips etc but till now have not received any update after that. I believe they are not in the intention of rolling out offer to anyone.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Had a 1-1 interview with a technical senior .Surprisilngly simple HR type questions and running down the resume.Then was called on-site for a 3 long interview sessions and a group discussion and a tour of the facility.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Like any others, application first, then app test, app test consists of numerical test and logical test, very easy. Do more practice online. than 2 phone interview, than super day. ended

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

The scheme is designed to develop individuals who can lead and manage our complex business units and functions, which play a crucial role in ensuring that we are able to capitalise on the strength of our investment capability. We are looking for individuals who are excited about delivering commercial success by applying a combination of analysis, strategic thinking, relationship management and leadership skills. This scheme will suit graduates who have a commercial mind-set and want to gain an in-depth understanding of how a dynamic business works in order to take up a future leadership role.

Interview Questions

• The scheme typically lasts between 12 and 18 months and involves a series of three month placements in our business units. In each rotation, you will work closely with senior management and colleagues to expand your range of skills and competencies.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS in February 2008.

Interview

The whole process took about 3 - 4 weeks. I had a phone interview with the HR person. After that, I was called in for the first round pf interviews with about 3 different people. They asked in-depth questions about qualifications and work experience.

I was then called for the second round of interviews and these were with more senior level of management and questions were more about fit with the company culture, and my career goals, etc, more high level questions.