UBS Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 29, 2017

2.8

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Pune (India)).

Interview

The entire process completed with in two days, including technical and HR round and than asked to submit certain documents including salary slips etc but till now have not received any update after that. I believe they are not in the intention of rolling out offer to anyone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Initial communications via e-mail, normal interview questions. Interview via phone became highly specific and over my known skill set to see how I would react to dealing with information that is beyond my experience. Interesting set of questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Campus hiring.
    First round: On campus interview conducted by MD. simple background question.
    Evaluation Center: 5 interview + group interview.
      Interview: technical question. algorithm, coding, data structure, database (SQL), creative questions.

Interview Questions

• Group Interview: given 10MM, how to distribute into projects? Asked to rank projects and distribute capital to reach company goal.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in December 2010.

Interview

3 interviews

Negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS in February 2008.

Interview

The whole process took about 3 - 4 weeks. I had a phone interview with the HR person. After that, I was called in for the first round pf interviews with about 3 different people. They asked in-depth questions about qualifications and work experience.

I was then called for the second round of interviews and these were with more senior level of management and questions were more about fit with the company culture, and my career goals, etc, more high level questions.

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

Very laid back process. Met with the hiring manager who was a Director, followed by two Managing Directors. Position was in the Client Strategy Office, so they were looking for someone to build cross departmental relationships.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Very complicated. Could be done easier. A lot of not needed questions. Too many recruiters contacted me for the same positions which made a mess in their calendars to set up an initial meeting with me.

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

On Campus Interview (UBS recruits from my school directly), followed by a superday three days later in their Weehawken, New Jersey offices. Very long interview process...Interviewed on Campus in early December 2016, extended an offer over four months later in March 2017. Good interview experience, but took way to long to receive a decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

phone interview. HR discussed position, salary, benefits, company culture, expectations of role as it involved internal legal standards. She discussed that there would likely be another interview with higher ups.

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied in early September of 2016, which lead to 2 phone interviews mid week of september. After that, I was invited to come down for a "superday" of interviews on september 30th. I met with 6 people in half hour blocks from 12pm to 330pm. 2 months went by, they asked me to come in again early december for another "superday". I received the offer December 7th and am currently awaiting the onboarding process.

Interview Questions

• The Biggest thing they were interested in, other than my past experience, was my analysis process and How I managed stakeholders.   Answer Question