UBS Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 22, 2017

2.9

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wrocław (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UBS (Wrocław (Poland)) in October 2016.

Interview

Very well managed. High level of competency and the performance. Questions were coming from the business not `the paper`. It was more of the discussion than the interview. There were 2 interviews:
1. with HR, checking the candidate accessibility.
2 with business, checking the candidate knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if tasks were not defined at the beginning of employment?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS in October 2015.

Interview

They were in a big hurry to fill the position so not particularly difficult. Via phone (interviewing for a position in another country) first round with the HR rep, second with the hiring manager and third with a native English speaker (also manager of the dept) to assess the language skills.
    Questions mostly on past work experience, success stories, what exactly I was doing etc.
    I know that an excel test is required too but I was hired without (I had stated "expert" on my cv which is true but nobody checked anyway).

Interview Questions

• Share the one you think is your greatest professional achievement so far.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

Very laid back process. Met with the hiring manager who was a Director, followed by two Managing Directors. Position was in the Client Strategy Office, so they were looking for someone to build cross departmental relationships.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Very complicated. Could be done easier. A lot of not needed questions. Too many recruiters contacted me for the same positions which made a mess in their calendars to set up an initial meeting with me.

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

On Campus Interview (UBS recruits from my school directly), followed by a superday three days later in their Weehawken, New Jersey offices. Very long interview process...Interviewed on Campus in early December 2016, extended an offer over four months later in March 2017. Good interview experience, but took way to long to receive a decision.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

It was called a "super day" Many people interviewed in groups of management. They picked us like an NFL draft. I was brought into the interview, two sessions of interviews with 6 different managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

phone interview. HR discussed position, salary, benefits, company culture, expectations of role as it involved internal legal standards. She discussed that there would likely be another interview with higher ups.

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied in early September of 2016, which lead to 2 phone interviews mid week of september. After that, I was invited to come down for a "superday" of interviews on september 30th. I met with 6 people in half hour blocks from 12pm to 330pm. 2 months went by, they asked me to come in again early december for another "superday". I received the offer December 7th and am currently awaiting the onboarding process.

Interview Questions

• The Biggest thing they were interested in, other than my past experience, was my analysis process and How I managed stakeholders.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UBS (Zürich (Switzerland)) in January 2015.

Interview

das vorstellungsgespräch in zürich war sehr standardisiert. empfang und dann wurde schnell auf die normalen fragen welche man von anderen gesprächen kennt eingegangen. es war nicht besonderlich schwierig, doch das hr ist gut ausgebildet. dauer ein wenig lang

Interview Questions

• Ihre stärken? Ihre schwächen? und so weiter... alles sehr standard   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Zürich (Switzerland)) in August 2011.

Interview

Online notification, Application and documents upload online, HR calls you for a screening test after first round screening through the online application portal - 2 IQ tests, Director line manager and team interview after HR round gives score from IQ test to your line manager- questions about your analyst skills and programming skills and work experience, HR contract discussion and work permit rules and regulations , introduction to the team.