UBS Client Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UBS Client Advisor Interview Questions

Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

Good first interview amd OK second. Second interview was a bit random and disjointed. But it was good to meet the wider team. First interviewed went well with both a good inquiry into knowledge and fit, whilst providing good insights into culture, workflow and overall fit.

Interview Questions

• Fair. good combination of 'standard structured' questions and some nice more probing personal and career orientated questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Client Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

One day in London, meeting Business Head, COO and 3 Desk Heads plus HR. Also met Product Specialists.

Second interview over lunch in regional location with Business Head and Desk Head, following up on London conversations.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Discussion concerned with how I would build a business within a small team in UK region - strategy, resources etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation over compensation for loss of deferred options from previous employer; base versus bonus

Client Advisor Interview

Interview

Firstly I sent a spontaneous offer to rejoin the company. I received a negative answer by letter. Few months later, I was contacted by the recruitment to offer me a new job. I had to decline because the location was to far from home. 75 days later I received an invitation to a new meeting for a position closer to where I lived. As I already passed different interviews, the final interview with the line manager was quite simple. It was focused and the job and on the daily business. This went well and 5 days later I was working for UBS again.

Interview Questions

• Basic HR interview, be prepared for stock price check and important numbers about the company   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do not hesitate to discuss clearly about compensation.

Client Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS in September 2009.

Interview

I received a call from HR asking if I would be interested on joining firm as a Client Advisor. Very professional, straight forward interview which consisted of screening phone interview with HR, followed by phone interview by hiring manager, followed by a face to face meeting. All very professional.