UBS Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UBS Finance Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

There were several interviews with multiple layers of management, over several days and weeks. There were meetings at NYC office and restaurants. Then some email correspondence and a phone call. Basically it all worked out in the end. It was good for several years, until the market turned down. It is a big company and may ships passing in the night.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be in the office by 6:45 every morning so as to prepare the other members of the team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

We pretty much agreed on the same number to start, so that is what we ended up agreeing to.

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UBS in January 2007.

Interview

It was long and drawn out. Took three months just to schedule a follow-up with the hiring manager. After that, it was weeks to reschedule after the hiring manager got called away on a trip. Once i did get the offer, they had problems actually getting me paperwork, so that took another week. Negotiation took another week or so, but by then I just wanted to get started.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2008.

Interview

Interview not well co-ordinated, interviewer did not know what s/he wanted, questions not well structured and some were remotely related to the role.

Interview Questions

• Would you feel comfortable working for a person with less experience than you?   2 Answers