UBS Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UBS Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Pune (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process consist of two rounds of technical interview, which was completed within span of a week's time and followed by an HR interview.

In first round they ask me questions related to my previous work experience and skill set. Second round was more detailed round wherein technical questions were asked from each aspect of job description as well as some behavioral questions. Technical interview went smoothly.

Finally there was an HR interview which happened after couple of days from second interview, wherein they informed me about the organisation structure, designation and discussed on my current and expected compensation and they informed me to wait for 3-4 days for them to get necessary approvals and subsequently release offer.

Its been almost couple of weeks now but i am yet to receive any update from them and when i followed up with them they didn't even thought to reply back to my emails. I found this very strange and absurd behavior from HR that too of such a multi national organization. How can an HR team function in such an unprofessional manner with prospective employees. This not only created a bad impression but has also tarnish image of organisation in mind of candidate like me.

I am not writing this review becoz they didn't give me offer, but wanted to highlight and make everyone aware of the unprofessional way HR is functioning in UBS India and if you come across similar situations, hopefully this should help you make a wise and informed decision for your future.

Interview Questions

• Questions on finalization of books of accounts for a Bank etc. releated   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT).

Interview

It was normal process-meeting managers and answering behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

DCF question. what cash flows do you look at to value a company. Walk me through the financial statements

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Applied for the position through a University website and interviewed on campus. The interviewer was very friendly at first and made me feel really comfortable. Suddenly she turned though, and started interrupting me and looking at the clock a lot.

Interview Questions

• What is UBS's trading price today?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about an experience you've had working with a team.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in August 2010.

Interview

There was a super-day after our summer analyst program. It consisted of 3 interviews: 2 with VP's, and one with either an MD or an ED. It was easy to communicate with them, there were no technicals. They just wanted to find out about our experiences and have a conversation.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS in January 2010.

Interview

Quick phone interview by 2 first year analysts covering interest and a walkthough of common valuation methods. The interview felt rushed and vaguely unprofessional since it was not handled by HR. The interviewers seemed more intent on affirming weaknesses rather than evaluating strengths. Overall, it felt that they were more interested in dissuading in further efforts by both parties.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS in February 2009.

Interview

When i intervied at UBS the person who interviewed me went right down my resume and started asking me questions about it for the first 30 minutes. After that he wanted to make sure I could develop year end reports given some information. No real world cases were given.

Interview Questions

• What technical skills do you possess to be qualified for this job.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS in January 2008.

Interview

As I was not located out of the region, so a few phone interviews were arranged. I first had the interview with HR, asking basic questions such as "why you choose GS", "why leaving your existing employer", etc. Then I had 4 more phone conversations with other members of the team. The interviewers were nice. Questions were straight forward and similar.

Interview Questions

• The work hours are long here. Will you be able to handle your work and study for the CPA exams at the same time?   Answer Question