UBS Interview Questions in Hong Kong | Glassdoor

UBS Interview Questions in Hong Kong

Updated Oct 16, 2017

40 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Was given a 30min video interview to complete. They give you about 7-8 questions with a 2 minute space for you to add anything else you want to add at the very end.

Equity Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

The first round interview of UBS in 2017 is an online video interview. You are supposed to answer some questions in the time given through Sonru. The questions may include motivations, behavior, and some technical questions.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

I applied online, and after passed online testing(no timing situation judgement questions and around 24 mins numerical test), then I got a 7 questions video interview, 1min to read the question and 2 mins to answer.

Industrial Placement Equity Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in October 2017.

Interview

After getting through the online test, they will send you a video interview right away. The interview consists of 8 questions and each question has 1 minute to prepare and 2 minutes to respond.

Interview Questions

• If I gave you USD 5 million to invest, what would you invest in and why? How did you come to that decision?
      Tell me about a time when a project you were working on did not go as planned. What didn't go well? How did you feel? How did you react?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

I applied online on its web portal. You can apply for a max of 3 jobs in APAC. After applying online, you are invited to complete a numerical test. After 1 week, you are invited to complete a video interview with 8 questions, which lasts for around 30 minutes.

Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in September 2017.

Interview

This is the first round if interview, and it is a video interview. Candidates will be asked about 7 questions, and you will have time to ask questions. All questions are pre-set.

Wealth Management Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in September 2017.

Interview

I took the video interview. There was a link that send to my e-mail and I was told to complete the video interview within 5 days. Before the formal interview start, there were two questions assigned for you to practice. Then, there followed a 8 questions.

Interview Questions

• What experience outside of your academic studies have you gained that might help you to succeed in your chosen business area at UBS?   Answer Question
    • What do you understand about the role you have applied for?   Answer Question

Asset Management Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2017.

Interview

Just finished first round interview, one with analyst another one with ED. Mostly asked behavioral questions and personal related questions, some resume related questions, but more about what I have learnt from previous internship experience..and why choose UBS..

Interview Questions

• Tell me a thing that is not in your resume but interesting   Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2016.

Interview

- Online Application consisting of essays, resume mainly
    - Online aptitude tests based on math and critical reading
    - Phone interview for about 45 minutes
    - On site interview, which lasted for 3 hours. Consisted of a math aptitude test, a business case study, with 20 minutes of preparation and 10 minutes of presentation. Next was the technical case study, which involved solving a technical situation and coming up with solutions. The final round was a technical interview, which involved questions on what I had studied in computer science courses. Mainly based on algorithms, lists, SQL, difference between C++ and Java, etc.

Interview Questions

• Nothing in particular except for personality based and the coding ones mentioned above.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

The whole process took around a month. The HR are very nice and helpful throughout the process. The interview atmosphere is quite relaxing as well. There will be aptitude written test at the beginning at the process and in the AC.