UBS Interview Questions in Hong Kong | Glassdoor

UBS Interview Questions in Hong Kong

Updated Mar 24, 2017

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

The whole process took around a month. The HR are very nice and helpful throughout the process. The interview atmosphere is quite relaxing as well. There will be aptitude written test at the beginning at the process and in the AC.

Wealth Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

I had two rounds of phone interview, both last for thirty minutes. The entire process took for two months. I was offered the internship a week later after my second interview. Interview questions are more focus on your personality and work ethic.

Interview Questions

• how comfortable are you in interacting with different department and giving presentation?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UBS (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2015.

Interview

Online application, First round face-to-face interview, Superday (group discussion, apt test, individual presentation, individual interview)
    The apt test is a numerical test, similar to the one that was done in the first stage (online application).
    The individual presentation and group discussion are based on two different topics.
    For the presentation, basically about analyzing a firm by SWOT analysis and proposing a strategy.
    For the group discussion, its about how to allocate cost to different projects, and come up with a consensus which combination of plans is the best to go.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions in individual interview are behavioural based and related to CV.
      e.g. Tell me about a time when you made a mistake.

Group Technology Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online. then standard logic and numeric apt test. then comes the phone interview which was mostly behavioral questions, no technical questions at all! the interviewee was a developer, but kind of surprise me because he didn't ask anything about my resume or technical skills.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with the situation when the team morale is low?
      Describe an time when you were inefficient and how did you adjust yourself

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UBS (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was nice until the last page, however, after the final interview, they did not send me any feedback which many of other company did. it started with online test. Then, followed by phone interview and then someone contacted me to have final interview which lasted for half day.
    Overall, the interview process was smooth and great

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in August 2015.

Interview

general bank online application followed by online numerical test. After you pass that, a phone interview with a senior analyst. which the interview was pretty general, some behavioral questions first, and then specific finance questions. some of them are about the financial environment of Asia and especially China and HK.

Operation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2015.

Interview

It is 2-step quick interview that each of them took half an hour. The process is smooth and efficient. Interview first with VP then an analyst whom you would work with.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UBS (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2015.

Interview

1) Online Test: standard SHL test, not difficult;
    2) Phone interview: standard questions, based on your past experience. They want to see your leadership and teamwork;
    3) AC: 4 composites: a) retest: to verify your online test result; b) case presentation: SWOT analysis; c) individual interview: senior manager interview; 4) group exercise: discuss and propose a marketing plan.

Interview Questions

• Phone Interview: behaviour questions;
      AC: case presentation and asking questions based on your presentation

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

First, SHL Online tests include numerical test and logical test. These 2 tests would be pretty easy for those with good math background.
    The second round is a phone interview that asked most behavioral questions. Most of those questions will be from the frequently asked questions.
    The third step is assessment center with a numerical test again, a case presentation and an face to face interview.

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview where questions were based on my CV. The assessment center included one technical interview, a numerical assessment, group discussion and a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Reverse Linked List
      Check if number is a Palindrome
      What drives you
      What is the latest in technology that you read about
      1 Answer