UBS IT Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UBS IT Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

basic interview questions such as tell me about yourself, why you picked your college/major(s), plus asked me some analytical questions about the effects of things such as the Greece bank defaulting, not incredibly hard but tougher than most I've had thus far, shouldve studied up more

Interview Questions

• how do you think we could get out of our current recession? and do you think we well?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

Initially a JD is offered via a third party. I got interested and went in for an initial interview and was asked to filled up an application form, which was pretty lengthy. In addition, I had to complete the technical test, which was marked by the hiring manager. My result was reviewd. After some weeks' waiting, I was called in to be interviewed by the HR personnel, who revealed the renumeration package to me.

Interview Questions

• The technical test was quite unexpected. It is a Java language fundamental test.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

It was on the evening of the company's Christmas party so everyone in the office was very relaxed and casual. I was interviewed by 3 managers separately one after the other and they asked me about my past job experiences. There was not many technical questions as they would provide on the job training if required.

Interview Questions

• How a balance sheet works, ie assests and liabilities   1 Answer