UBS IT Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UBS IT Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2017

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

On campus interview followed by a super day. They interview and hire based on personality and fit. If you have a decent background and you can communicate well in a team atmosphere you have a good chance. Read up on technical applications that will apply to your role and just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself.
    What do you know about UBS?
    Name projects that you have completed.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

first round at campus second round at the super day in office in New jersey.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral question like what do you like about ur college ,why did u choose this course , why do u want to join ubs etc, Technical :1)what is used case 2) difference in non functional and function requirements and 3)what are high level and low level requirement 4) what is RACI matrix and tractability matrices etc.   Answer Question

i got a higher paid offer from different company

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, Superday

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

UBS came for campus recruitment. Consisted of 1:1 on campus interview. After a month was called for Superday. Consisted of 2 rounds of 1:1 interviews and a group activity.

Interview Questions

• Being a quant, why do you want to join as a business analyst.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

First round is on campus. Second round is on site. Thought it should be easy but did not prepare thoroughly. Got stuck on a question which is:"If you keep getting tasks which are due immediately from traders and you can not ask the programmers to drop whatever they are working now and take the newest project , how you will resolve the conflicts between trader and programmers?'It took me a while to give the answer.

Interview Questions

• If you keep getting tasks which are due immediately from traders and you can not ask the programmers to drop whatever they are working now and take the newest project , how you will resolve the conflicts between trader and programmers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Interviewer showed up 45 minutes late and was incredibly rude and condescending throughout the interview. Seemed to be extremely proud of her back office support job in a failing investment bank.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a panel phone interview from 3 Senior Managers who are based in Poland. The interview lasted for 40mins. The interview questions include technical and competency based questions. It was a very professional interview experience.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS in April 2017.

Interview

Overally my impression is very positive. The process was clear and I was very well informed about the status until I was rejected after final interview. No feedback, no mail, no phone call. Just a status change in the system. I wouldn't even know that I was rejected if I wasn't monitoring the status there. Intreviewers had very positive attitude.