UBS Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UBS Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Interview

Brief interview first asking some personal questions such as why work here? Why this industry? Then asked about work experience on resume and what you did. Then asked about academics such as coursework relevant to the position. Then asked if I had any questions about the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Hoboken, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Walked in and interviewed with 2 different people. They were both very nice but definitely intimidating. They both had a copy of my resume and asked me to go through it and highlight the importance of each component. They asked me why I wanted to work for the company and why I think I would be a good fit.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Typical. 2 Interview, primarily behavioral questions and questions about availability. Interview was with and VP and an Analyst who was in charge of the interns. Lasted about an hour and was contacted a week later to come in for second round interview than was promptly given offer.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, What's the best stock you've bought?, Why do you want to work in wealth management?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

the interview process was quick, i was a good match for the branch and the process went well. i made sure to reach out to the branch because i was interested in wealth management so i came in for an interview and the interview was in depth

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

General question about background, school experience and plans for the future. Talked around 40 minutes. My friend referred me to the company and a person there. So, the interview was just a formality. I guess, they just wanted to check if I am sane person and can operate in a corporate environment. Though, it wasn't the summer internship or anything like that. I was an intern during Winter semester and just helping in a local office where several financial advisors are reside.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through my school and received a phone call the next day. There was a phone interview and then 2 rounds of in person interviews. Very casual first interview and the next was a little more intense and skill based type of questions.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your greatest challenges, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The whole process took about two weeks and consisted of three interviews. Overall great experience and interview had few technical questions. One round, I was interviewed with the assistants so treat them with respect.

Interview Questions

• If you were given $10,000 to invest what would invest in.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Had a direct interview with the financial advisor. She made the position clear. I was a little disappointed that the financial advisor was looking for a somewhat marketing intern. She pretty much asked me behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was longer than I was expecting. I did not think that it would take over 3 months to complete a background check. The interview itself was difficult, but the rest of the process was rather painless. There was no drug test or any other type of testing required for this job.

Intern Interview

Interview

Made cold calls, no finance background needed. Was given a spreadsheet of numbers for a huge firm and dialed up and down. Had no success initially but they just wanted to see if I was comfortable on the phone.

Got a phone call from them later in the day for an offer and sat on it for 2 days before I countered via email. Very open and understanding.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

min wage, countered with $12, settled at $10