UBS Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.6

118 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Pretty easy process. Behavioral questions mostly about your resume and background. The guy interviewing was really nice and easy to talk to. Overall, a great experience. I would answer in STAR format if I went back in time. A lot of questions on times you were a leader, took initiative, were a team player, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2017.

Interview

I received an email 2 weeks after applying to set up a phone interview. This initial interview was with a team member and he/she asked basic, screening questions. Next they invited me in for an in-person interview with the Internship Program Director and he didn't ask too many questions at all. He just wanted to figure out availability and see if I had any questions. Very relaxed.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

First, through my university I secured an on-campus interview after applying online. It was simple, straight forward behavioral questions, then I went to an on-site interview at the New York office. That consisted of rounds of behavioral interview questions with different people on the team.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was very conversational and easy.I met with the two vice presidents of the branch for the interview.Was asked basic behavioral questions about myself and my skills as well as experiences.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself and your connections with wealthy people in the community   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Brief interview first asking some personal questions such as why work here? Why this industry? Then asked about work experience on resume and what you did. Then asked about academics such as coursework relevant to the position. Then asked if I had any questions about the position.

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Garden City, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I was referred by someone within the company so essentially the interview was a little less formal than expected. Met with two partners at the same time and we went over my resume and spoke about my experience in detail. They were both professional and friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward in the Wealth Management Division. I'm sure that it's different for every 'group', but as long as you have a general understanding and interest for finance you should be good to go - assuming you have excellent interpersonal skills as well

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Hoboken, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Walked in and interviewed with 2 different people. They were both very nice but definitely intimidating. They both had a copy of my resume and asked me to go through it and highlight the importance of each component. They asked me why I wanted to work for the company and why I think I would be a good fit.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Typical. 2 Interview, primarily behavioral questions and questions about availability. Interview was with and VP and an Analyst who was in charge of the interns. Lasted about an hour and was contacted a week later to come in for second round interview than was promptly given offer.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, What's the best stock you've bought?, Why do you want to work in wealth management?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

the interview process was quick, i was a good match for the branch and the process went well. i made sure to reach out to the branch because i was interested in wealth management so i came in for an interview and the interview was in depth