UBS Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.6

111 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Hoboken, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Walked in and interviewed with 2 different people. They were both very nice but definitely intimidating. They both had a copy of my resume and asked me to go through it and highlight the importance of each component. They asked me why I wanted to work for the company and why I think I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was longer than I was expecting. I did not think that it would take over 3 months to complete a background check. The interview itself was difficult, but the rest of the process was rather painless. There was no drug test or any other type of testing required for this job.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Online application, invited to tests and then phone interview after 1 month.
    My interviewer was a director in the CCS group, he was very busy on that day, the call lasted for jusr 10 minutes. Very hard to say how it went, but my overall experience was negative.

Interview Questions

• Tell me two companies that should merge - give me your outlook on M&A market   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UBS (Madison, WI).

Interview

I found out about the job through my school employer, I emailed my resume and signed up for an interview time.
    The interview date came, I drove to Madison and meet one of the owners and last years intern. The woman was nice, told about herself and her husband and how the company came to be and about the company. Then asked me to tell her about myself and explain my resume.

Interview Questions

• She gave a scenario question that I didn't know how to answer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Had 2 interviews before being hired. The first interview lasted about 5 minutes, after which I felt thoroughly shaken. However they contacted me again a few weeks later, very much to my surprise, and asked me to come in again to interview with a specific team.

Interview Questions

• This is not the typical resume we receive, explain to me why you would make a good intern at UBS despite your untraditional background.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

There was one presentation exercise and 2 interviews. We were given a lot of information for the presentation, 30 minutes of preparation time and 10 minutes to present. The 2 interviews were pretty relaxed and straightforward.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Zürich (Switzerland)) in June 2017.

Interview

Sehr freundliches und entspanntes Gespräch, mehr Dialog als ein einseitiges Interview. Zuerst Gespräch mit dem Vorgänger, dann Interview mit dem Vorgesetzten. Gespräch mit dem Vorgänger zum Kennenlernen, Besprechen des Lebenslauf und der Aufgaben im Job. Gespräch danach mit Vorgesetztem und Vorgänger gemeinsam als formelleres Interview. Themen Lebenslauf und bisherige Erfahrungen, Kompetenzen und Fähigkeiten, fachliche Fragen mit hypothetischen Situationen die zu bewerten waren, Brainteaser und Rechenaufgaben.

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Garden City, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I was referred by someone within the company so essentially the interview was a little less formal than expected. Met with two partners at the same time and we went over my resume and spoke about my experience in detail. They were both professional and friendly.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interviews were quite simple and straight forward. Went in for two interviews at UBS, both managers were friendly. Did not ask any questions out of the ordinary.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview was positive, mainly asked strength based competency questions, relaxed atmosphere allowed you to take your time with your answers. In my case it was a two person team interviewing me, both had equal input with regards to the questions. Interview time was around thirty minutes plus/minus five minutes for the introduction.