UBS Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.6

118 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Pretty easy process. Behavioral questions mostly about your resume and background. The guy interviewing was really nice and easy to talk to. Overall, a great experience. I would answer in STAR format if I went back in time. A lot of questions on times you were a leader, took initiative, were a team player, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2017.

Interview

I received an email 2 weeks after applying to set up a phone interview. This initial interview was with a team member and he/she asked basic, screening questions. Next they invited me in for an in-person interview with the Internship Program Director and he didn't ask too many questions at all. He just wanted to figure out availability and see if I had any questions. Very relaxed.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2017.

Interview

It was first an online application with numerical and cultural test and then follow by video interview. The last round is the super day which I am going for tmr

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UBS (Surat (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

The process was hassle free. Everything was so well maintained. The site was working well. There were a lot of interview questions regarding mental ability and PSA. Anyone having good mathematical skills could have cracked it.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Washington, DC) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty straight forward in the Wealth Management Division. I'm sure that it's different for every 'group', but as long as you have a general understanding and interest for finance you should be good to go - assuming you have excellent interpersonal skills as well

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UBS in December 2016.

Interview

I submitted my complete application online (no test or anytging like that). Then I had 3 interviews in two days- one with the line manager, another one with the team and a third one with the HR. About 30min each.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

First, through my university I secured an on-campus interview after applying online. It was simple, straight forward behavioral questions, then I went to an on-site interview at the New York office. That consisted of rounds of behavioral interview questions with different people on the team.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

There was one presentation exercise and 2 interviews. We were given a lot of information for the presentation, 30 minutes of preparation time and 10 minutes to present. The 2 interviews were pretty relaxed and straightforward.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Zürich (Switzerland)) in June 2017.

Interview

Sehr freundliches und entspanntes Gespräch, mehr Dialog als ein einseitiges Interview. Zuerst Gespräch mit dem Vorgänger, dann Interview mit dem Vorgesetzten. Gespräch mit dem Vorgänger zum Kennenlernen, Besprechen des Lebenslauf und der Aufgaben im Job. Gespräch danach mit Vorgesetztem und Vorgänger gemeinsam als formelleres Interview. Themen Lebenslauf und bisherige Erfahrungen, Kompetenzen und Fähigkeiten, fachliche Fragen mit hypothetischen Situationen die zu bewerten waren, Brainteaser und Rechenaufgaben.

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Southampton, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewing in the PWM field, there were little technical questions and more gauging you off of past experience. The process began with the administrative staff and ended with the branch manager who tested you on prior background knowledge (as an intern it was more of what you learned in school) and a lot of personality testing to make sure you can handle white glove client service skills.