UBS Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UBS Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was longer than I was expecting. I did not think that it would take over 3 months to complete a background check. The interview itself was difficult, but the rest of the process was rather painless. There was no drug test or any other type of testing required for this job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Intern Interview

Interview

Made cold calls, no finance background needed. Was given a spreadsheet of numbers for a huge firm and dialed up and down. Had no success initially but they just wanted to see if I was comfortable on the phone.

Got a phone call from them later in the day for an offer and sat on it for 2 days before I countered via email. Very open and understanding.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

min wage, countered with $12, settled at $10

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

3 rounds: one phone, one in person 1-1, and then super days with has 5 consecutive interview + a team work case study; there are a lot of behaviour questions on leadership examples as well as team work. Some interviewers also asked obstacles and risk that you have taken, while other interview focus a lot on the resume and ask me to describe in details of the process on a project I worte

Interview Questions

• mostly behaviors and describe specific things in the resume   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Nothing too complicated or out of the ordinary. Received a phone interview or two in which they asked general questions about UBS, banking, my resume and a few questions about the market. The superday consisted of a group discussion component, a presentation and two interviews. Interviews a little more technical. The presentation was like a case study from consulting interviews. The group discussion was aimed at getting us to work together, but I don't think we did too well on that.

Went to grad school.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

first interview is all behavioral questions. two people to talk to at the same time. next interview is technical and you must know what you are talking about are you are ousted. last is meeting the team you would work for and if you fit in. it was not the hard of a process.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process took a great deal of legwork from the student side. This included many emails and follow up phone calls just to get a sit down interview with an employee. I think the experience was good overall, but it definitely was a stress interview...somewhat technical.

Intern Interview

Interview

Was a very good experience. People were very nice and the interview was pretty straight forward and focused more on fit and personality questions. Didn't ask anything unexpected just the basic type of questions you can expect to hear in any job interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interviews were quite simple and straight forward. Went in for two interviews at UBS, both managers were friendly. Did not ask any questions out of the ordinary.

Intern Interview

Interview

Very informal interview process. I was interviewed by another intern at the company.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were those about what my 5 year goal was. As an intern, I wasn't sure where my career would go.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little to no negotiation.

Intern Interview

Interview

The hiring process was fairly simple and quick.