UBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

601 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Wealth Strategy Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Very professional and organized process. Initial phone screening followed by two in-office interviews. Not very technical, at least for the group I interviewed with. They are big on cultural fit. So outside of just interest in the field and intellectual capacity to complete the job, they care very deeply about WHO it is that they are hiring and whether they'll fit with the group's dynamic.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous work experience in wealth management and why you are interested in continuing with it in this role.   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about 12-hour workdays? Getting in at 6am and leaving around 6pm or later.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

applied online and completed the online assessment. Received an email for a pre-recorded video interview; the process took 40 minutes. Did not ask any technical or fit questions. Asked my opinion on the economy and investment banking

ESG Client Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Basic phone screen and then an in person interview. In person interview with two members of the team - another CPM and the manager of the group. Review of overall experience and experience in ESG. Deep dive on your experience.

Corporate Wealth Management Interview

Interview

I applied via the internet with resume and cover letter. It was a very straight forward application process on their website. I also emailed an employee at the firm, and attached my resume and cover letter.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UBS (Hartford, CT).

Interview

First there was a brief phone interview, then I was invited for an in person interview. I was interviewed by two groups of two team members. I was asked the typical questions by the first two, which is incredibly disappointing. The second pair were pleasant and asked more interesting questions that delved more into my abilities and work style.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Client Onboarding Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Phone interview and then one on one interview with manager and supervisor. Was asked when I could start so I thought it went pretty well. Never got a call contacted recruiter he said I was still in the running then checked application status two months later said I was no longer considered. The recruiter said he would keep me updated never did. I think this firm is slightly racist as there are only one type of color working there. Glad I didn't get the job I have a better opportunity.

Corporate Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Berkeley, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

applied online. Did an online assessment. Then did an digital interview. Behavioral question and technical questions. Not very hard. Prepare to know more about the company. Took about thirty minutes. Used Hirevue. Not very hard questions but be prepared to know about deals UBS made. The online assessment was not very hard either, but there are tons of questions.

Asset Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

There is a numerical test with approximately 12 questions. The questions are easy and basically computing problems. But there is a time limit and make sure you submit the answer since answer will not be automatically submitted!

Interview Questions

• chart question and simple calculation about interest rate and return   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

I got a message from a senior person who is in my LinkedIn regarding a data scientist role at UBS. I interviewed with him for the first round. Asked basic questions about my resume and whether I'd any experience building APIs which I had.

Next round was scheduled with a data scientist from the team. The person called late and was not professional at all. He grilled me on several points

NLP, CNN, LSTM, Word2vec etc

Interview Questions

• What's stemming and lemmatization?
      What to do in case of huge data?
      What to do in case of unbalanced data?
      How does Adam optimizer work?
      How does CNN work?

I answered most of the questions. It's been more than a month and they have not got back. What unprofessional people   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was long. There was total of 3 one on one interviews (2 of which were behavioral and the last one was technical) and one group discussion.