UBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017
1,285 Interview Reviews

2.9

Trade Support Analyst Interview

Interview

Went in for two rounds, spoke to 6 people all together. Overall process was positive and felt comfortable the entire time.

Interview Questions

• Asked what kind of relevant experience I had outside of Finance.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Like any others, application first, then app test, app test consists of numerical test and logical test, very easy. Do more practice online. than 2 phone interview, than super day. ended

PWM Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Summer experience, Referral program, 0 interviews but went to UBS LEADS program 3 years back.

Interview Questions

• There was no interview to get in for an intern post.
      Work hard, be proactive, leave a great impression... and you might get noticed at the top. (they contacted me for a possible placement next year)
      1 Answer

Static Data Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

There were two interviews one with Human Resources and one with the Supervisor of the department

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

I applied through my school career website. And then got a call from the investment associate, he asked me some questions about my past experiences. Then I got to the one on one interview with the boss. He asked questions regarding my resume, and how do I take initiative at work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unpaid

Wealth Management Interview

Interview

I interviewed with manager, it was only 30 minutes or so; asked me about my resume, why I was interested, very general behavioral questions. That was a phone interview, and the manager didn't end up working with me, she was more of an office manager. The people I worked with (the team I was in) actually didn't interview me at all.

Interview Questions

• How do you define success?   1 Answer

Interview

I went on a first interview. It was easy conversation and was very laid back. Only a couple of general interview questions. I knew a lot about the company though and threw that in when I explained myself. No hard questions. Second interview got interviewed by two people.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a rude customer who tells you they don't want to talk to you?   1 Answer

Client Advisor Interview

Interview

Firstly I sent a spontaneous offer to rejoin the company. I received a negative answer by letter. Few months later, I was contacted by the recruitment to offer me a new job. I had to decline because the location was to far from home. 75 days later I received an invitation to a new meeting for a position closer to where I lived. As I already passed different interviews, the final interview with the line manager was quite simple. It was focused and the job and on the daily business. This went well and 5 days later I was working for UBS again.

Interview Questions

• Basic HR interview, be prepared for stock price check and important numbers about the company   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do not hesitate to discuss clearly about compensation.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Called me because they liked my credentials in my resume and wanted to hear more about myself. The interview process started with a series of questions that specified my personality qualities and work-related qualities, also what I can bring to UBS.

Interview Questions

• A difficult question that arose was when they asked about a specific problem that I overcame.   Answer Question

I received a better offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Interviewed for summer equities internship in HK. The first round was mostly behavioral, though they did throw in some math questions and spoke in Mandarin. The person who interviewed me seemed to be a quant, since he had a Ph.D. in mathematics. All in all, it was a rather generic interview, though I did not go to the BCF after.

Interview Questions

• What is the De Rham cohomology group of a torus, S1xS1?   1 Answer