UBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017
1,273 Interview Reviews

2.9

AM Industrial Placement 2017 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied back in January 2017 and heard back in March. Telephone Interview was 15 minutes - standard competency based questions. Invited for the Assessment Centre - lovely office and very friendly staff. Started with a written multiple choice numerical test which you needed to pass to carry on with the day. Presentation was next - fairly time pressured so work quickly. 2 interviews came next (competency based and technical). Knowledge of the company in terms of values and competitors is key. Interviewers for both were friendly. Technical interview incl. questions specific to AM and a few more competency questions as well as questions about your CV. Next came the group exercise - fairly simple task but you need to make sure you contribute enough and seem involved and proactive.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

The process took about a month. I was first contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. Then, I was called for a super day at the Chicago Office

Interview Questions

• Present a project that you have done in school.   1 Answer

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Very nice they interviwed for a position for which I had no experiance in. They interviwer was nice and gave me her full attention. The facility was very nice with lots of employee interactions.

Interview Questions

• Varoius Regulations questions were asked. This would be auditing various fies and funtions on the existing clieants.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Very complicated. Could be done easier. A lot of not needed questions. Too many recruiters contacted me for the same positions which made a mess in their calendars to set up an initial meeting with me.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

On Campus Interview (UBS recruits from my school directly), followed by a superday three days later in their Weehawken, New Jersey offices. Very long interview process...Interviewed on Campus in early December 2016, extended an offer over four months later in March 2017. Good interview experience, but took way to long to receive a decision.

International Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Zürich (Switzerland)) in March 2017.

Interview

Faires, offenes Gespräch, nette Atmosphäre, aber unbedingt in Anzug und Krawatte erscheinen, ist halt doch eine Bank. Das Gespräch ist herausfordernd, auf Schwachpunkte in der Bewerbung wird vertieft eingegangen und nachgehakt (allerdings immer fair und respektvoll).

Interview Questions

• Warum haben Sie sich für eine Bewerbung bei uns entschieden?   Answer Question

Corporate Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

1 Phone Interview + immediately invited to the Assessment Centre. In the Assesment centre, there will be 2 interviews by different managing directors, and 1 presentation. The last stage would be group work.

Interview Questions

• If we are to move to a newer building that only fits 1000 people, how are you going to arrange the desk.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

A series of phone interview, logic and mental math exams (computer) and in-person "super-day" interview. The phone interviews were pleasant and relatively typical. The exam was not terribly difficult but calculators were not allowed.

Interview Questions

• In what settings/experiences have you had to act as an entrepreneur?   Answer Question

Sales&Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS in November 2016.

Interview

Right after online application: numerical and logical computer test. 4 weeks after it, I got an email with a phone interview invitation. First round phone interview for summer internship with S&T in London. Mostly competency-based, plus questions on my background, prior work experience, education. No technical questions. Reject for second round after around 1 month after initial call.

Interview Questions

• Motivational questions (when you missed deadline, what are you most proid of, most challenging task at your past work) and where to invest $1kk   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied to the program and got a call from a male recruiter in the Connecticut office one week after I applied to do a basic phone screen to start the process. A day after the phone screen, I was invited to an on site superday which was scheduled for the following Friday. 3 30 min interviews with members of the team and a 45 min group exercise. I receive reject via phone call three weeks after the superday.