UBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 15, 2017
1,467 Interview Reviews

2.9

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Mumbai (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a telephonic round, first HR, then Technical, then the director took my interview and again HR call for salary negotiation, where I was told my expectations are too high and they cannot offer me as much I want, so I denied to accept that they are offering as it was really too low for me to accept the job.

Interview Questions

• About yourself, and some technical questions . Case scenarios discussed and nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had the video interview then was invited to the Assessment Center. The Assessment Center comprised of technical and behavioral interviews as well as a case study.

For the Case study, you are given 30 min to prepare. Then you have to present 1:1.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent deal that UBS did   1 Answer

Corporate Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

A video interview based on Sonru. After passed the numerical and personality test, I received email from UBS. There were 10 questions, each took 1 minute to prepare and 2 minuted to record.

Talent Lab Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UBS in November 2017.

Interview

Detailed form, no cover letter or cv or motivational questions
    Automatically sent difficult numerical test and Situational judgement
    Followed by video interview if you pass tests, which consisted of 15 minutes of questions, with around 10 questions, 1 minute of prep time each

Interview Questions

• Why UBS?
      Impact of technology on banking industry?
      Describe a time when you had to take leadership?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

I had applies through campus recruitment. There were total 3 rounds. First Round was a test which had multiple choice questions on programming,aptitude and puzzles. Then Shortlisted students were called for Technical Interview and HR Interview.

Ediscovery Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

The position was located overseas. I had 3 rounds of interviews with interviewers located in Hong Kong, Zurich, and London -- and they were all by phone. I wish they offered video conferencing so as to be more engaging. Surprised that they didn't offer this when most companies do for remote interviews, especially going into the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

The last interviewer who called from their London office used an interrogation style of interivew, seeming to disbelieve my accomplishments and asking why and how I managed to accomplish what I described on my resume -- from jobs that I held as far back as 10 to 15 years ago. He had an air of disbelief and almost assumed that I was hiding something or exaggerating -- seemed inapproriate to put an interviewee as much on the defensive as he did. The first and second round interviewers were much more professional.

Interview Questions

• How did you accomplish xyz? (Referring to a *part of a phrase* I wrote in line 4 on page 2 of your resume, in my 5th job out of law school, some 7 years ago.)   Answer Question
    • Why should I believe you?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS in October 2017.

Interview

Started by filling in a short application, then had to take a cultural fit test followed by a numerical reasoning test and was then invited to take a video interview.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Video Interview send access via e-mail - record your answers and send. You have 30 seconds to read the question and then 2 min to answer. The questions depend on which position you apply for, some may be technical. No feedback.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Pretty easy process. Behavioral questions mostly about your resume and background. The guy interviewing was really nice and easy to talk to. Overall, a great experience. I would answer in STAR format if I went back in time. A lot of questions on times you were a leader, took initiative, were a team player, etc.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Video Interview followed by Assessment Centre
    Applied online and got invited to a video interview where you record yourself answering questions - was a little odd but you get used to it