UBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,380 Interview Reviews

2.9

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

First- round interview review through the online platform.
    Basic questions. to check fit and background.

1. Understanding of investment banking
    6. Experience of working in a team, what do you like and dislike about it
    7. Experience of building effective working relationship
    8. Add whatever comment you have

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

First, through my university I secured an on-campus interview after applying online. It was simple, straight forward behavioral questions, then I went to an on-site interview at the New York office. That consisted of rounds of behavioral interview questions with different people on the team.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

one interview, got the offer the same day, interviewed with two people

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

3 Rounds of interview

2 phone calls Interviews

1 video Conference (Two Senior Professionals one is with intense respect and other is with the lack of patience and attitude which makes an candidate feel like " Why i came here !!""

Interview Questions

• DevOps Practices, Configuration Management tools, GIT, Cloud Services, Hadoop Clusters, Dockers, CI/CD Pipelines, Team City   1 Answer

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Just completed the video interview with them. Very common behavioral questions. I prepared by telling stories from my experience. Basically I narrated by describing the situation, difficulty, solutions and outcome.

Corporate Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Berkeley, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

applied online. Did an online assessment. Then did an digital interview. Behavioral question and technical questions. Not very hard. Prepare to know more about the company. Took about thirty minutes. Used Hirevue. Not very hard questions but be prepared to know about deals UBS made. The online assessment was not very hard either, but there are tons of questions.

Asset Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

There is a numerical test with approximately 12 questions. The questions are easy and basically computing problems. But there is a time limit and make sure you submit the answer since answer will not be automatically submitted!

Interview Questions

• chart question and simple calculation about interest rate and return   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

I got a message from a senior person who is in my LinkedIn regarding a data scientist role at UBS. I interviewed with him for the first round. Asked basic questions about my resume and whether I'd any experience building APIs which I had.

Next round was scheduled with a data scientist from the team. The person called late and was not professional at all. He grilled me on several points

NLP, CNN, LSTM, Word2vec etc

Interview Questions

• What's stemming and lemmatization?
      What to do in case of huge data?
      What to do in case of unbalanced data?
      How does Adam optimizer work?
      How does CNN work?

I answered most of the questions. It's been more than a month and they have not got back. What unprofessional people   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was long. There was total of 3 one on one interviews (2 of which were behavioral and the last one was technical) and one group discussion.

Wealth Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Bellevue, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

About two - three weeks after I submitted my application online, I received an email scheduling an interview in the same week. I had an interview with the assistant market head. Learnt that after the 2 years training program is over, you will have to start from ground 0 and find your own sales and money to manage to survive. I was asked if it sounds like fun to me that if I have to keep in mind that I need to get sales from every walk of life I come across. My answer to him was no and we had a mutual understanding that I was not interested in the job anymore.