UBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,254 Interview Reviews

2.9

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY).

Interview

The total interview process took a few weeks. I had a management internship the summer prior. Interviewed at HQ and then regionally. The process has changed a bit now. I believe it just starts regionally.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

phone interview. HR discussed position, salary, benefits, company culture, expectations of role as it involved internal legal standards. She discussed that there would likely be another interview with higher ups.

Private Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UBS (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

I was emailed to schedule an interview after applying via my school's website. I met with the person who I would be working directly for and her boss. The interview was fairly standard, although I was not given the opportunity to ask the boss any questions at the end of the interview. I didn't have the exact background they were looking for and knew as soon as I left the interview that I did not get the internship/

Programmer Analyst - Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ).

Interview

The company is much more focused on culture fit than technical acumen, as they can teach you that aspect. In order to prepare for the interview, you should learn as much as you can about UBS, the wealth management industry, and current events that can influence the direction of the stock market.

Sophomore Women's Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Apply online with resume and cover letter. Received an email a couple weeks later to do a video interview through Sonru. Had a span of a week to complete the interview. Had 2 practice questions to get use to video interview system, then answered 5 questions. Took about 15 minutes.

Market Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

I applied online and received a call and email. Phone interview was less than 10 minutes. Asked me salary requirements and no other questions. Recruiter said city was different location than was advertised in posting. Never heard back.

GTP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

A few phone interviews then invited to super day in NY/NJ office. Super day consisted of lunch with current GTP members then 4-6 30-45 minute interviews with current upper level employees and recruiters.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New Haven, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

Discovered the firm at an info session on campus in September. Submitted resume and cover letter before the OCR deadline in mid-October. Was notified about selection for 1st Round interview two weeks later. 1st round interview was on campus with two Associates. Final round was two back-to-back interviews at a location near campus (one was a 1-on-1, the other was a 2-on-1) all with MDs. Got a call with an offer the next business day. First round was about half fit, half technical. Final round was fit-based.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about UBS?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to do investment banking?   1 Answer

FRC Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

quick process, was shortlisted first for the 1st round which was a HR interview, then a phone call with a trader and finally the assessment centre. whole process took about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• math and statistical questions, bonds i was looking at (because of my experience in fixed income), conceptual questions about bonds and yield curves, motivations, and dodd frank and the future for securities   1 Answer

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

1. phone interview
    2. next-day in-person interview with recruiters
    3. same-week interview with UBS accompanied by Insight Global rep
    4. any other communication with UBS was done through IG

IG reps were helpful and let me know what to prepare and what to expect.