UBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,309 Interview Reviews

2.9

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied to the program and got a call from a male recruiter in the Connecticut office one week after I applied to do a basic phone screen to start the process. A day after the phone screen, I was invited to an on site superday which was scheduled for the following Friday. 3 30 min interviews with members of the team and a 45 min group exercise. I receive reject via phone call three weeks after the superday.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was very conversational and easy.I met with the two vice presidents of the branch for the interview.Was asked basic behavioral questions about myself and my skills as well as experiences.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself and your connections with wealthy people in the community   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted an online application, resume and cover letter through UBS career webpage for the Graduate Talent Program in their Risk Office. Heard back about a video interview, and completed that. About a week after, I was offered an in-person interview in New York. There were four 30 minute interviews, each with two interviewers. Some were straight forward, asking about my resume and work experience. One of the interviews was very technical, with fixed-income questions and pure math questions.

Executive Director Interview

Interview

Screening interview was behavioral. In person interviews were substantive. Great meeting everyone in person -- every single person was personable and engaged. Job description covered a lot of areas, though they seemed to really hone in on one; don't assume that a general description means a general role. Took almost 3 months to hear back.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied for a Business Analyst role but was also considered for this role when the recruiter reached out to me for a phone screen/initial interview. The next week had a face to face interview with the hiring manager then the next week had a phone interview with the hiring managers manager. Two weeks later I heard back from the HR recruiter and I was offered the job position.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions was based on past experience with databases, excel, access and overall working in IT.   1 Answer

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Behavioral interview; easy questions. You guided the interview and the questions were based on what you talked about. Long time for questions, so prepare good questions for the interviewer.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Very nice they interviwed for a position for which I had no experiance in. They interviwer was nice and gave me her full attention. The facility was very nice with lots of employee interactions.

Interview Questions

• Varoius Regulations questions were asked. This would be auditing various fies and funtions on the existing clieants.   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

The whole interview process went very smoothly and in a timely fashion. Felt very welcomed and comfortable speaking with all involved in the process. Great company and great people to work with.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals in life, personal and professional?   Answer Question

Private Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UBS (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Positive hiring process. Went into the Philadelphia office and had two meetings with financial advisors. Mainly fit with a few technical questions about the market afterwards. Was referred by an employee from before.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about why you want to go into Wealth Management?   Answer Question

Sophomore Women's Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Completed a first round video interview in which I recorded my answers to questions displayed - not a video interview with a person on the other end. Was then invited to final round interviews at a super day in New York. The super day consisted of three 20-minute interviews, each one-on-one. All of the questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Why investment banking and why UBS?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a manager and how you dealt with it.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you faced a problem working on a team.   1 Answer