UBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,346 Interview Reviews

2.9

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

brief and easy chat followed by an introduction of what the role entails. There was no follow up and i had to find out the hiring process through HR.

Executive Director Interview

Interview

Screening interview was behavioral. In person interviews were substantive. Great meeting everyone in person -- every single person was personable and engaged. Job description covered a lot of areas, though they seemed to really hone in on one; don't assume that a general description means a general role. Took almost 3 months to hear back.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied for a Business Analyst role but was also considered for this role when the recruiter reached out to me for a phone screen/initial interview. The next week had a face to face interview with the hiring manager then the next week had a phone interview with the hiring managers manager. Two weeks later I heard back from the HR recruiter and I was offered the job position.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions was based on past experience with databases, excel, access and overall working in IT.   1 Answer

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Behavioral interview; easy questions. You guided the interview and the questions were based on what you talked about. Long time for questions, so prepare good questions for the interviewer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Nashville, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Very nice they interviwed for a position for which I had no experiance in. They interviwer was nice and gave me her full attention. The facility was very nice with lots of employee interactions.

Interview Questions

• Varoius Regulations questions were asked. This would be auditing various fies and funtions on the existing clieants.   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

The whole interview process went very smoothly and in a timely fashion. Felt very welcomed and comfortable speaking with all involved in the process. Great company and great people to work with.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals in life, personal and professional?   Answer Question

Private Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UBS (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Positive hiring process. Went into the Philadelphia office and had two meetings with financial advisors. Mainly fit with a few technical questions about the market afterwards. Was referred by an employee from before.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about why you want to go into Wealth Management?   Answer Question

Sophomore Women's Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Completed a first round video interview in which I recorded my answers to questions displayed - not a video interview with a person on the other end. Was then invited to final round interviews at a super day in New York. The super day consisted of three 20-minute interviews, each one-on-one. All of the questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Why investment banking and why UBS?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a manager and how you dealt with it.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you faced a problem working on a team.   1 Answer

Compliance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS in January 2017.

Interview

Multi layered meetings with many individuals. The building is nice but the level of stress might have been an issue going forward. European banks in general still have a murky future

Women Diversity Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The superday was purely behavioral and resume-based. Went into three rooms, each with one interviewer. Two of them were really nice. The interview was generally conversational (now that I think of it I probably made it too conversational). Heard back a week later by phone that I wasn't accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a class you take?
      Why did you choose your college?   Answer Question