UBS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 22, 2018
1,498 Interview Reviews

2.9

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

one interview, got the offer the same day, interviewed with two people

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

3 Rounds of interview

2 phone calls Interviews

1 video Conference (Two Senior Professionals one is with intense respect and other is with the lack of patience and attitude which makes an candidate feel like " Why i came here !!""

Interview Questions

• DevOps Practices, Configuration Management tools, GIT, Cloud Services, Hadoop Clusters, Dockers, CI/CD Pipelines, Team City   1 Answer

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Just completed the video interview with them. Very common behavioral questions. I prepared by telling stories from my experience. Basically I narrated by describing the situation, difficulty, solutions and outcome.

Corporate Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Berkeley, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

applied online. Did an online assessment. Then did an digital interview. Behavioral question and technical questions. Not very hard. Prepare to know more about the company. Took about thirty minutes. Used Hirevue. Not very hard questions but be prepared to know about deals UBS made. The online assessment was not very hard either, but there are tons of questions.

Asset Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

There is a numerical test with approximately 12 questions. The questions are easy and basically computing problems. But there is a time limit and make sure you submit the answer since answer will not be automatically submitted!

Interview Questions

• chart question and simple calculation about interest rate and return   Answer Question

CCS Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online and had a 30 minute phone interview. The analyst on the call was polite and the interview was more conversational than interviews I've had at other firms.

Intenship In IB Interview

Application

Interview

I had a full-package of online test and then one online interview. The question was behavioral + technical.Please go through some economic issues before you conduct the interview. Also, some M&A cases, because they ask what are the M&A case that you find most interesting these days.

Graduate Talent Program - Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

It is a video Interview, you have 8 questions to answer in total. Each question has a minute to prepare and two minutes to answer. They are mostly tested your personality, with two questions about technology specifically.

Interview Questions

• Most important qualities to work in IB?   1 Answer
    • Give me a time when you learn from feedback   Answer Question
    • What development tools and source control tools you use?   Answer Question
    • Tell me the challenges faced by IT department   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time to finish several tasks based on priorities   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time that you used a new or better way of doing things   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

I got a message from a senior person who is in my LinkedIn regarding a data scientist role at UBS. I interviewed with him for the first round. Asked basic questions about my resume and whether I'd any experience building APIs which I had.

Next round was scheduled with a data scientist from the team. The person called late and was not professional at all. He grilled me on several points

NLP, CNN, LSTM, Word2vec etc

Interview Questions

• What's stemming and lemmatization?
      What to do in case of huge data?
      What to do in case of unbalanced data?
      How does Adam optimizer work?
      How does CNN work?

I answered most of the questions. It's been more than a month and they have not got back. What unprofessional people   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was long. There was total of 3 one on one interviews (2 of which were behavioral and the last one was technical) and one group discussion.