UBS Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.8

248 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY).

Interview

To get involved with Wealth Management you have to go through a series of interviews in order to land a role. It may begin with an Administrative Manager or alike who then introduce you to a team of Financial Advisors. You'd then interview with them to see if you're a good fit.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online. First round - answering preset questions online. Mostly behavioral - team challenge, why ubs, personality based. Second round (super day) - was called to the New York office. 2 interviews - 45 minutes each - one is on commercial awareness which is basically about the industry etc. Second interview was with hr and trying to see how you deal with situations etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you invest a client's money who wants a low risk portfolio?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

First- round interview review through the online platform.
    Basic questions. to check fit and background.

1. Understanding of investment banking
    7. Experience of building effective working relationship
    8. Add whatever comment you have

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

3 Rounds of interview

2 phone calls Interviews

1 video Conference (Two Senior Professionals one is with intense respect and other is with the lack of patience and attitude which makes an candidate feel like " Why i came here !!""

Interview Questions

• DevOps Practices, Configuration Management tools, GIT, Cloud Services, Hadoop Clusters, Dockers, CI/CD Pipelines, Team City   1 Answer

Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Just completed the video interview with them. Very common behavioral questions. I prepared by telling stories from my experience. Basically I narrated by describing the situation, difficulty, solutions and outcome.

Asset Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

There is a numerical test with approximately 12 questions. The questions are easy and basically computing problems. But there is a time limit and make sure you submit the answer since answer will not be automatically submitted!

Interview Questions

• chart question and simple calculation about interest rate and return   Answer Question

CCS Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online and had a 30 minute phone interview. The analyst on the call was polite and the interview was more conversational than interviews I've had at other firms.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was long. There was total of 3 one on one interviews (2 of which were behavioral and the last one was technical) and one group discussion.

Equity Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Some background screening before the interview. I was being asked a few questions on technical and behavioural questions. For technical ones, this required certain financial knowledge. In total there were 5-6 questions. It was not that challenging.

Asset Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Very efficient interview process -- online submission of video interview (1st round), followed by a Superday (everything paid for by company) that consisted of 5-7 interviews. Dealing with HR was nearly impossible but all of the employees were very accessible and willing/excited to help and answer questions.