UBS Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UBS Operations Analyst Interview Questions

3.1

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at UBS in June 2012.

Interview

The interview was very good. There was a two step process involving different people from senior management. Very detailed and helpful. The members of upper level management were very in tune with what they wanted from the potential employee. I would recommend the company to anyone trying to get into the financial industry and expand their knowledge

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2011.

Interview

I was prescreened through a phone call with the head of HR. They then set me up for an interview in Jersey City a few days later. I interviewed with a total of 5 people each one on one. The first interview was by far the most difficult. The HR manager came in wearing pink pajamas and sneakers. The questions she asked were not difficult, but her ice cold demeanor made it difficult or impossible to create rapport. I would compare the first interview with an interrogation. The next four 1:1 interviews were much more pleasant and generally assessed whether we could comfortably work together.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS in November 2011.

Interview

Applied online via the website. Filled up the online application form which required personal particulars, work experience, academic history. Completed a numeric test and logical reasoning test online after the online application was completed.

Interview Questions

• What are the qualities you think is required for someone in Operations?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS in November 2009.

Interview

1. online application
    2. numerical and logical tests
    3. assessment days

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

After I passed all of the online tests, I received an invitation to the first round telephone interview. Typically, you cannot choose the date of your interview but you can negotiate with the HR about your interview time slot. This interview lasted around 20 minutes and the interviewer was very kind and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why UBS? Why Operations? Tell me about a demanding task you did.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via email to attend an phone interview. Phone interview took only 20 mins. then i met the managers to finalize my offer. the process took only about 2 weeks so it was very smooth

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS in November 2015.

Interview

i applied online in Oct 2015 and waited for 3 weeks to be invited to take online tests. one week later, i was invited to the telephone interview. it is not a difficult interview, easier than big 4. HR is friendly and easygoing. it lasts 20 min.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UBS (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2015.

Interview

1) Online Test: standard SHL test, not difficult;
    2) Phone interview: standard questions, based on your past experience. They want to see your leadership and teamwork;
    3) AC: 4 composites: a) retest: to verify your online test result; b) case presentation: SWOT analysis; c) individual interview: senior manager interview; 4) group exercise: discuss and propose a marketing plan.

Interview Questions

• Phone Interview: behaviour questions;
      AC: case presentation and asking questions based on your presentation   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward and comfortable. My interviewer began by telling me about her background and then asked me to do the same. Next came questions about why I wanted to work for UBS, along with questions about my past work experience. The interviewer then gave me a brief description of the position and gave me time to ask questions.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Had a telephone interview with member of HR, very relaxed and overall lasted about 20 mins. All competency based questions and a few about why UBS and why operations.

Heard back about two months later and was invited to an Assessment Centre. I was to have 3 interviews and a numeracy test. Numeracy was fairly basic but everyone felt like they'd struggled in the time allowed but we all passed. Then the interviews with different teams within operations. All informal and relaxed. They started off with a brief outline of the what the team did and what we should expect to do daily.

Did not get a role in operations but was invited to another assessment centre with a different division.