UBS Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UBS

3.5

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT) in January 2010.

Interview

This was a phone hire

Interview Questions

• Ranking, Analytical functions and Partitioning tables, some of the more suitable for DBA quesitons where put forth for a developer position   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since it was a contract/consulting position, the intermediate agency was the one to negotiate with , and managed to get a few tens of dollars increased in the daily rate.

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2010.

Interview

Pretty Straight Forward, Clear goals so no wondering around, a bit tricky in technical skill tests. Critical decision making questions were asked, so judging whether the candidate can take initiative or not.

Interview Questions

• If you don't get the type of work you like to do most of the time would you still consider this role and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

External Staffing Agency was involved so no real negotiation. Accepted what was offered