UBS Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor

3.2

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2017.

Interview

After application and online assessments, I was invited for a video interview. It was not a live interview, rather it was just me and the camera. Good to practice this way many times in advance before actual interview. Questions to the interview are customized to the role you applied for.

Asset Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2017.

Interview

There are two rounds of interview. The first with one of the full-timer, more of walk me through your resume and a bit of technicals in terms of how you evaluate risk to reward through information ratio and sharpe ratio. The second is a superday style with a math assessment, followed by a case on decisions you will make for a company with regards to their suppliers and a one-on-one interview with the head of distribution. During the case, they also ask some excel knowledge as this job involved a lot of number crunching to identify fund flow, which was not what I expected.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a panel phone interview from 3 Senior Managers who are based in Poland. The interview lasted for 40mins. The interview questions include technical and competency based questions. It was a very professional interview experience.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Had to do a cover letter on one's intent to join the company. Thereafter, had to score well for an online test (math and exchange rate questions).
    If successful, get called up for a phone interview.
    Thereafter, the D-day would be: a face-to-face interview, a group case presentation (4-5 individuals), individual case presentation, and another math quiz.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Got rejection after numerical reasoning test, I think I did an average job but get rejection soon after submission. The test is SHL base and I don't think it's very difficult though time limit

FRC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had to answer several typical questions like your motivation for applying during the online application form. Followed by a numerical reasoning test and a email by the HR team to head down to UBS for a face to face interview which took about 45 minutes. Interviewed by 2 HR team members, very friendly.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

online application, automatically invited to complete a SQL numerical test and called back for a phone interview about two weeks afterwards (fit and competency based only - no discussion with the HR on the phone who only transcripts what you say). it lasted 35 minutes or so.

Interview Questions

• -Why this programme?
      -What are your career goals? And then he asked more short term?
      -Important decision you had to take in the last 12 months
      -How do you plan your projects?
      -If you had $1M how would you invest?
      -Time you led a project?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2015.

Interview

4 rounds in total. Mostly competency questions. AC consisted of numerical test, presentation and competency based interview. 1 interviewer was rather technical but it was not too difficult. As long as you are well prepared with regard to your convictions in wanting to work in UBS and the desk that you want to work it should be okay. Friendly interviewers, easy to talk to.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2015.

Interview

A pretty quick and friendly but professional interview. The whole process took about 1 hour or so. Was interviewed by a director and an executive director during the whole interview session.

KYC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

Pretty straightforward questions. Asked about work history, family, values and goals. Basically trying to see if you will fit into the team well. Hiring manager has a keen interest in how you plan to build your career and is very helpful to provide advices and opportunities. Interview took about an hour.