UBS Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor

3.2

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a panel phone interview from 3 Senior Managers who are based in Poland. The interview lasted for 40mins. The interview questions include technical and competency based questions. It was a very professional interview experience.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jurong Town (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Jurong Town (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

Summer Intern for Group Technology, Singapore
    First round - phone interview
    Second (final) round - Assessment Centre (4 hours, individual interview, numerical test, group discussion, technical topic presentation)
    Usually the position opens in Sep and closes by end of Oct. Be mindful of a second round of recruitment in the following Jan in case they did not get a desired size by Dec.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's for a summer intern position so not really. Standard pay.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Got rejection after numerical reasoning test, I think I did an average job but get rejection soon after submission. The test is SHL base and I don't think it's very difficult though time limit

FRC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had to answer several typical questions like your motivation for applying during the online application form. Followed by a numerical reasoning test and a email by the HR team to head down to UBS for a face to face interview which took about 45 minutes. Interviewed by 2 HR team members, very friendly.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

online application, automatically invited to complete a SQL numerical test and called back for a phone interview about two weeks afterwards (fit and competency based only - no discussion with the HR on the phone who only transcripts what you say). it lasted 35 minutes or so.

Interview Questions

• -Why this programme?
      -What are your career goals? And then he asked more short term?
      -Important decision you had to take in the last 12 months
      -How do you plan your projects?
      -If you had $1M how would you invest?
      -Time you led a project?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2015.

Interview

4 rounds in total. Mostly competency questions. AC consisted of numerical test, presentation and competency based interview. 1 interviewer was rather technical but it was not too difficult. As long as you are well prepared with regard to your convictions in wanting to work in UBS and the desk that you want to work it should be okay. Friendly interviewers, easy to talk to.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2015.

Interview

A pretty quick and friendly but professional interview. The whole process took about 1 hour or so. Was interviewed by a director and an executive director during the whole interview session.

KYC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

Pretty straightforward questions. Asked about work history, family, values and goals. Basically trying to see if you will fit into the team well. Hiring manager has a keen interest in how you plan to build your career and is very helpful to provide advices and opportunities. Interview took about an hour.

Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

Good first interview amd OK second. Second interview was a bit random and disjointed. But it was good to meet the wider team. First interviewed went well with both a good inquiry into knowledge and fit, whilst providing good insights into culture, workflow and overall fit.

Interview Questions

• Fair. good combination of 'standard structured' questions and some nice more probing personal and career orientated questions   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Two rounds of interview. Basic question about self and how this role will help u . Need to understand their processes and demonstrate that you can hit the ground running