UBS Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

3.2

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

There was one presentation exercise and 2 interviews. We were given a lot of information for the presentation, 30 minutes of preparation time and 10 minutes to present. The 2 interviews were pretty relaxed and straightforward.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a panel phone interview from 3 Senior Managers who are based in Poland. The interview lasted for 40mins. The interview questions include technical and competency based questions. It was a very professional interview experience.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jurong Town (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Jurong Town (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

Summer Intern for Group Technology, Singapore
    First round - phone interview
    Second (final) round - Assessment Centre (4 hours, individual interview, numerical test, group discussion, technical topic presentation)
    Usually the position opens in Sep and closes by end of Oct. Be mindful of a second round of recruitment in the following Jan in case they did not get a desired size by Dec.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's for a summer intern position so not really. Standard pay.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

I had three rounds of technical interviews. The first round is to solve some stochastic calculus problems.
    The second round is with 5 interviewers, they asked questions based on what you have learned before or your experience, I've been asked about Black Scholes model, Vasicek model and how to solve different SDE.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Got rejection after numerical reasoning test, I think I did an average job but get rejection soon after submission. The test is SHL base and I don't think it's very difficult though time limit

FRC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had to answer several typical questions like your motivation for applying during the online application form. Followed by a numerical reasoning test and a email by the HR team to head down to UBS for a face to face interview which took about 45 minutes. Interviewed by 2 HR team members, very friendly.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

online application, automatically invited to complete a SQL numerical test and called back for a phone interview about two weeks afterwards (fit and competency based only - no discussion with the HR on the phone who only transcripts what you say). it lasted 35 minutes or so.

Interview Questions

• -Why this programme?
      -What are your career goals? And then he asked more short term?
      -Important decision you had to take in the last 12 months
      -How do you plan your projects?
      -If you had $1M how would you invest?
      -Time you led a project?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2015.

Interview

4 rounds in total. Mostly competency questions. AC consisted of numerical test, presentation and competency based interview. 1 interviewer was rather technical but it was not too difficult. As long as you are well prepared with regard to your convictions in wanting to work in UBS and the desk that you want to work it should be okay. Friendly interviewers, easy to talk to.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UBS (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2015.

Interview

A pretty quick and friendly but professional interview. The whole process took about 1 hour or so. Was interviewed by a director and an executive director during the whole interview session.

Interview Questions

Interview

2 stage interviews, with hr then hiring manager. The process didnt take very long as they needed staff urgently.the questions were quite standard. The pay was average.i applied on the 5th and got contacted for an interview on the 10th, first interview with hr is probably the screening process.

Interview Questions

• Why operations
      What are your strengths