UBS Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

3.1

40 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

applied online and completed the online assessment. Received an email for a pre-recorded video interview; the process took 40 minutes. Did not ask any technical or fit questions. Asked my opinion on the economy and investment banking

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

Brief 30 minute interview on Campus. Then a 1 and half hour interview along with team activity at their location in Weehawken. Team activity just had us sit in a group and discuss a case and work together to come up with solutions.

Anonymous Employee in Weehawken, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UBS (Weehawken, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

Standard finance interview; received a call and had my interviews within the next week. The interview process was spread through three days with 2 phone interviews for the first and second round of interviews and one superday. During the superday, I met with 2 people and had my third interview over the phone.
    Started the superday meeting with someone from campus recruiting talking about overall feeling and why you think you're right for the internship.

Interview Questions

• Why UBS?
      Why you?
      Tell me about yourself.
      Mostly general interview questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got notified of an interview through phone call. Came into the office and had the final round interview, was notified within days of an offer. Overall good process, really enjoyed meeting the analysts/associates/MD's within the firm.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when there was an issue when working in a team?   1 Answer
    • Why investment banking?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

The first round of the interview was conducted on campus by one senior and one more junior employee. It took about 30 minutes. The second round of the interview was conducted at their offices in Stamford, CT and had several one on one interviews. This round of interviews took up most of the day.

Interview Questions

• They asked a number of questions to see how well you know finance   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Purely behavioral interviews. I received an email confirming first round. It lasted 30 minutes and had no technical questions. A week later received a call inviting me to Super Day. Super Day lasted 3 hours and consisted of 4 interviews with a total of 5 people. Each interview lasted only 30 minutes and had no technical component.

Interview Questions

• What are some trends you have noticed in the market as of late?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY).

Interview

2 rounds in total
    First round on campus, interviews with 2 people 1-1, both associates, 30min each, no technical questions
    Second round at headquarter, also 2 interviews, with Executive Directors, fit question
    HR organized dinner before 2nd round interviews

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume; what's your strength and weakness; standard interview questions   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

3 phone interview, super day with a 45 minute desk shadow and 5 20-min interview, one on one. It's a sales and trading summer analyst position, so why trading why ubs and what's going on in the market.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at UBS in January 2015.

Interview

applied through school, first round phone interview with a trader, second round OCR, two back to back interviews. mostly standard questions, nothing unexpected. need to know if you wanna do trading or sales though.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at UBS in December 2014.

Interview

There was a campus visit/interview, then I applied online. A few weeks later, I got emailed for a short phone interview with two junior analysts, very casual. They mostly just asked about your resume and a few brainteasers. A week later, I got emailed about the Superday. The Superday consisted of three back-to-back 30 minute interviews (2 fit, 1 technical). The two fit interviews were by the MD and AD. The technical interview was two junior analysts.

Interview Questions

• $10 in depreciation - what happens to the three financial statements.   1 Answer