UBS Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UBS Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

in process

Interview Questions

• It was an on campus interview. All the questions were about my past experiences.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS in March 2013.

Interview

Campus Interview --- Asked questions about data types, algorithms and recursion.
    Some concepts of finance and economics

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (Irvine, CA).

Interview

I think they were so desperate for free labor for the summer that they hardly asked me anything. Asked me a few generic questions about my resume and what my future interests are. Asked me if I understood what UBS does.

After I answered those questions, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why does working for UBS help you reach your future goals?

How will you provide value to UBS?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2010.

Interview

Had a phone interview then talked to the three partners to see if I was a good fit for the group. Not too technical.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you would be a good candidate for this position   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS in March 2012.

Interview

I was called to come in at 9:00am and the interview process took about 3 hours. Basic interview questions were asked first. Then after all of the questions were asked, they put me on the phones to cold call for about an hour and a half. They listened in on a different phone and assessed how good I was at cold calling.

Interview Questions

• "We're interviewing 12 people for 4 spots. why should we pick you?"   Answer Question