UBS Interview Questions in Sydney | Glassdoor

UBS Interview Questions in Sydney

3.2

Messaging Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview where I was asked a number of different technical questions related to my knowledge of Microsoft Exchange. The second interview was an informal chat with myself and two team leaders.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UBS (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed interview with analyst and associate from IBD team.
    Conversational style with questions focused on motivations, experience and achievements.
    Slight pitch at the end, explaining the bank's position as market leader and awesome culture.
    Great human resources reps - very organised and positive.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in finance?
      Explain to me your greatest achievement.
      Tell me about something happening in the news other than the Greece saga or anything related to Chinese markets.
      Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UBS (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2013.

Interview

3 interviews, First with Team Manager, second with the another Team Manager and Department head, 3rd and final interview with Department Head and HR Manager then and online assessments, Maths English, Psychometric tests.

Interview Questions

• Questions around experience and how i would go about solving various issues.   1 Answer

Senior Applicatioin Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UBS (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2010.

Interview

At first there was a telephone screening. Then the second turn is design pattern and UML, then core java, then java threading, then questions based on my background. At last I was interviewed by the development department manager. So there was 6 turns interview.

Interview Questions

• we are using udp, and find out the client program could not receive the udp packet, do u know where is the problem.   1 Answer
    • draw the UML for design patterns, lots of. such as visitor, abstract factory....   1 Answer