UBS Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

3.1

300 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Video Interview followed by Assessment Centre
    Applied online and got invited to a video interview where you record yourself answering questions - was a little odd but you get used to it

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Applied online through an online form and submitted my CV, then successfully completed the online tests (maths competencies) and was invited to the video interview after, which consisted of 8 questions.

Interview Questions

• Why banking? Why UBS in particular? What is your understanding of the role?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Online interview received after passing the situational and numerical assessments. The interview was made through a webcam following some questions displayed on the screen. The questions are not difficult if you prepare them in advance and have one or two things to mention for each.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for UBS and not for any other firm?   Answer Question
    • What motivates you to work in Investment Banking?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a situation where you faced a challenge and how did you overcame it   Answer Question

Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Strength based and competency questions.

2 minutes time to answer each question
    45 seconds prep between each question

I was asked 8 questions in total

All of them fairly simple.

Make sure you dont stupidly look away from the webcam when answering questions..

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked with a team and things didn't to plan, how did you feel?   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

video interview with 8 questions, 1 min prepare and 2 min to answer. No break between questions, and only one chance to record. Competency based so look at competencies! They are provided on UBS website, and about 1 question for each competency.

Summer, Corporate Client Solutions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS in November 2017.

Interview

standard process of doing psychometric tests first. These included a numerical test and a situational judgement test. Then video interview; the questions were pre-recorded and mostly competency based. 1 or 2 basic questions on, why this job/why UBS.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent news article in the finance industry that interested you   Answer Question

Group Corporate Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS in November 2017.

Interview

Initial cultural appraiser test followed by a numerical test which I believed was a TalentQ test, if successful you go through to the video interview stage, which is then followed by an assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up with the industry you are applying to?   Answer Question

Graduate Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UBS in November 2017.

Interview

After the online assessments, I was offered a video interview, a total of 8 questions with about 2 minutes for each question. The questions were generally straightforward such as motivation questions, whilst some were about personality etc..

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you managed a successful relationship. (or something like this)   Answer Question

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Psychometrics Testing and then video interview to then move on to the assessment centre and the partner interview. They had some tough and challenging questions but overall a good process.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

First round was assessment test and then video interview, then interview at the office. Questions are like why financial industry, something about myself and some behavioural questions. Pretty straight forward and easy.